1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

i like her style.

Discussion in 'Found on the Net' started by mixedmedia, Apr 3, 2013.

1. mixedmedia

mixedmedia ...

Ordinarily I might smirk and roll my eyes at someone who started a tumblr blog devoted to photos of themselves. But this girl is hot. I enjoy looking at her photoz.

Six Inches Taller

2. After looking at that, 6 inches seems about right. :D

3. Speed_Gibson

Speed_Gibson Hacking the Gibson

Nice use of bokah, light, and even selective colorisation in that first shot that was there when I opened the link.

4. pWf

pWf Getting Tilted

Nice use of the shower on her bum! I think thats what you really meant to say Speed... Ok maybe not what do I know. Well I do know thats what I have to say...

5. Speed_Gibson

Speed_Gibson Hacking the Gibson

I definitely agree with that.
    My first impressions were what I typed and dealt primarily with the photographic techniques that were used. It tends to work the same way for any of those more revealing "Playboy" style pictures but my thoughts are predominantly more negative there with the airbrushing, light looking too soft, etc.

6. *Nikki*

*Nikki* Slightly Tilted

I wonder if she takes these herself or someone does it for her. I have found it almost impossible to get a great shot of my ass from behind with no help.
    --- merged: Apr 4, 2013 at 8:31 PM ---
    Also want to add that is quite possibly the perfect ass.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2013
  7. mixedmedia

mixedmedia ...

I think it is her boyfriend that takes the photos.
    And, yes, she has a great butt.

8. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

Yup.

9. Cayvmann

Cayvmann Very Tilted

Opened at work. Nice. ( very nice )

10. mixedmedia

mixedmedia ...

Why would someone at work click on a link posted at TFP on a thread that says that it's a blog of a girl's pictures of herself? Posted by me, of all people.

11. OK, I spent a little more time on these pictures than before. Wow, there are a few that took me to another place. Wow.

Thanks mixedmedia I like your taste in things like this

12. Cayvmann

Cayvmann Very Tilted

Heh, I suspected so I was careful. I've learned over the years

13. Cayvmann

Cayvmann Very Tilted

By the way, I like her style too.

My woman is very similar in structure. If only she dressed like that to show it off...