1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

If you could be the opposite sex for one day...

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by Mysugarcane, Jun 24, 2012.

1. SuburbanZombie

SuburbanZombie Housebroken

I would finally be able to find out what its like to always be right.

• Like Like x 8
  2. Charlatan

Charlatan sous les pavés, la plage

I would stand in front of a mirror and stare at my tits all day.

3. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

...and I'm the only guy that doesn't want to be a woman.

If I've learned one thing from the last decade, it's that women spend the time men thinking about sexy time thinking about absolutely crazy shit (like "feelings") and being judging/be judged by other women. I think if I woke up as a woman, I'd probably cry a lot and wonder why Alan "Dutch" Schaefer didn't try to talk it out with the Predator between bites of fatty ice cream and staring at my waistline. I'd also be annoyed at sitting to urinate.

I'd probably be a really insecure woman. I mean, it's kinda okay to be borderline hideous and largely illiterate when you're a man, but it's an unforgivable sin as a woman. You don't want my personality in a woman's body anyway... I'd be a femnazi with a smoking pistol and trashy tattoos.

Boobs are great and all, but I'm not sure I could handle the kind of horrible pressure society puts on women... even if for only 24 hours.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2012
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Poetry

Poetry Totally Sharky, Complete

I'd probably go out and interact with as many people as possible in my usual haunts and see how I was treated differently as a male.

• Like Like x 4
  5. ABSOLUTELY FREAKING HILARIOUS!!!

6. fflowley

fflowley Don't just do something, stand there!

Hard to see them if you never get your hands off them.
    At least that's how I see it going down.

7. felski

felski New Member

Best laugh I've had in weeks.

8. curiousbear

curiousbear Terse & Bizarre

If I could be a girl for a day, I would love to sleep with a HOT ACTIVE EXPERIENCED bisexual/lesbian girl.
    Of course I would like to sleep with a guy

If I could be a girl for a year, I have a solid plan for that as well

9. itwasme

itwasme But you'll never prove it.

I would open all the jars in my kitchen by myself just because I could.
    I would get a great deal on my dry cleaning. And I would be really nice just to see if I finished last

• Like Like x 2
  10. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Very Tilted

I'd spend a few hours looking at and playing with the new me. Then I'd head for a lipstick lesbian bar.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I'd like to think I'd be suave enough to convince a heterosexual lady to do me as a male. It can't be THAT hard guys. I know A) what kind of woman to approach and B) what they want to hear.

12. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

Spectacular tits are a mixed blessing.;) A lot of women will automatically think that you're a moron. Most men will be incapable of noticing anything else about you. And mine haven't "worn out" in almost twenty years. Gravity is starting to win, though.
    Just thinking about your post makes me want to specify that for my 24-hours I'll be an upper class white male with a big dick.
    Most people wouldn't notice. The internet has a nearly infinite number of tit pics already. One of my cousins sent me a .jpg file and asked if it was me. No one else has said anything at all.
    Yes, THIS! THIS! THIS!
    I'm curious what it must be like to be on the receiving end of some of my ministrations. A hand job, oral sex, titfucking... I can tell that my guy likes it, but what does it actually feel like?

I agree one hundred percent, but in my work, I think I would be taken more seriously if I were a man.
    Talk about stacking the deck...

--- merged: Jun 25, 2012 at 9:34 PM ---

And, as a woman, even if you had the aforementioned "spectacular tits" you would find something wrong with them. :rolleyes:

I would finally understand what a guy means when he says 'piss on it!'

Lindy

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2012
  13. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

...the all-too-predictable be-careful-what-you-wish-for curse of this sex-switch experience, however, could be waking up as a fat guy with a tiny dick or a bull dyke lesbian with mutton chop sideburns. It'd be a helluva Twilight Zone experience and you'd never want to leave your own body again.

If I've learned one thing from hopping through various bodies like Azazel in Fallen, it's that it isn't always pretty.​

• Like Like x 1
  14. I had to think about this for a few days...

And I'm going to voice my "long-term" thoughts on this matter:

I'd probably be a slut for a day... fucking as many guys as I could who I normally wouldn't fuck (as an up-tight, prissy-little pretty-girl)...

15. Charlatan

Charlatan sous les pavés, la plage

Two words: multiple orgasm.

16. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

I'd take on the pain & hormonal tormoil my wife is going through.

17. Cayvmann

Cayvmann Very Tilted

If I could be a woman for a day, I would choose not to be a woman. From what I've seen the costs outweigh the benefits.

I'd make an ugly woman anyway

18. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

I think I'd have a tough time leaving the house. I doubt I could do all I wanted to do sexually with a dick in a single day.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

• Like Like x 1
  20. shanifaye

shanifaye Dominissive

You know what has always interested me? People always answer this question in the same ways, but I dont understand lol I mean I have female parts and I certainly dont spend all day looking at and/or playing with them....my husband is the same way with his parts. If you were the opposite sex for a day why would that change just because the bits were different? I can certainly understand the sex from a different perspective, but as far as looking and touching...I dont get it.