1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

If you could be the opposite sex for one day...

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by Mysugarcane, Jun 24, 2012.

1. AlterMoose

AlterMoose Slightly Tilted

I hardly spend any time looking at my own bits and pieces, and I don't spend what most people would consider an excessive amount of time playing with them. But if I woke up one morning and there was something suddenly that drastically different about me, I'd be fascinated. And knowing I only had such a short time to appreciate what I had, I'd want to make the entire time count.

2. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

It absolutely would change for me. I'm assuming that when I became "guy for a day" that I would retain my female memories and point of view. I would be fascinated not because the bits were new, but because they were new and different.
    For instance, I know exactly how to get myself off. How would it feel different to have my own dick in my hand instead of another person's dick in my hand?
    I would now be able to know and feel what Sig (my guy) feels when I do do X, Y, and Z to or with him.
    I've thought some about this over the last day and
    a) what if I couldn't get it up, and
    b) what if I went back to being a woman and forever regretted that I couldn't have stayed a man?

Lindy

3. shanifaye

shanifaye Dominissive

The only problem with that thinking is that what feels good to one guy, doesnt feel good to another (same with women, there are women I know that like hard flicky tongues when receiving oral sex, and I know if a guy came at me with one of those he'd be picking himself up off the floor) You could find that whatever it was you figured out that you liked as a guy, would do absolutely nothing for your real life guy. IF there is one thing I've learned in my 28 year active sex life....no two guys like things the same way lol For example my first husband was all for getting handjobs, he absolutely loved them. Dave? doesnt do a thing for him other than "feel nice"

4. curiousbear

curiousbear Terse & Bizarre

I try this sometimes... But it needs lotta rest in between and even then cant go several rounds....

5. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

I can spend a whole day playing with my parts...It happens a lot less now than it did when I was young, but it does happen occasionally.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Xerxes

Xerxes Bulking.

I wonder what women would be like when let loose with a dick for 24 hours. Men absolutely love their penis's. They spend at least once a day beating it into submission and have a compulsion to talk about it.

Women, on the other hand, do not like their vaginae so much. In the first place as soon as they can enjoy it, periods. Boobs? Boobs are these awkward things that if you have a bad standing posture you get back ache and prevent shirts from fitting right. Clothes are a nightmare because they have to wear SO many and looking good is a thin, thin line between being a slut who's begging to be raped and being a prude.

Then there's the pain. Have I mentioned how men are wusses? I can't tolerate the slightest bit of pain. I complain like a hardcore Vietnam vet whenever I come from the gym because of my muscle ache. Women's lives are painful. Cramps, wax, sex, birth, it all hurts. The things we expect of you most often you go through pain to achieve. Goodness ... I do not want to know what being a woman is like.

I can't even suspend my reality a little bit. Knowing what fucking is like for a woman should I be turned would mean I have to fuck another dude.

Dudes are fucking ugly man!

• Like Like x 2
  7. CinnamonGirl

CinnamonGirl The Cheat is GROUNDED!

I think some of you are overthinking this a bit. It's ONE DAY. You have all the memories and experiences of being YOU, but for 24 hours, you've got different naughty bits.

I imagine it would be sort of like being 15 years old again (or however old you were the first time you masturbated.) You've just discovered this fun new thing, and holy fuck, it feels GOOD. Sure, different things feel good to different people, but you know how we discovered that? By experimenting with our bodies. And you can be sure as hell I'd be experimenting. And if I had someone else to experiment WITH, all the better.

• Like Like x 2
  8. aquafox

aquafox Getting Tilted

If I were a girl for a day... I wouldn't go shopping.

• Like Like x 1
  9. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

Now, see...If I was going to do this...it needs to be at least a month, if not a year.
    Then you can get the true perspective of what the opposite sex goes thru. (either male or female)

One day doesn't do anything really.

10. Ayashe

Ayashe Getting Tilted

Call me a nerd but I would turn it into an experiment on sexual discrimination. I would prefer the term be for longer than one day for the sake of the experiment. It would be interesting to see firsthand the difference in treatment, whether or not it exists at all, how it is or isn't different etc. and under what circumstances if any it does indeed exist.

Sex would be interesting to try to see it from the male perspective however I don't engage in random sexual encounters so that would be off the table.

11. Terrell

Terrell Vertical

Find out of a Lady's O is better than a guy's in terms of intensity. Also would hope said day isn't during menstration. Would have to find a place where available lesbians can be found and easily identified.

12. curiousbear

curiousbear Terse & Bizarre

What I meant is being a guy thats tough LOL

13. Levite

Levite Levitical Yet Funky

Okay, I'll be the one to say it: that's hot.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Indigo Kid

Indigo Kid Getting Tilted

I, too would love to be a guy

.....and be able to write my name in the snow while taking a leak! (Also mastubate and be able to squirt it a mile up in the sky!

• Like Like x 1
  15. AlterMoose

Whipping it out in the snow and cold is less than awesome. But if you've only got a day, might as well count the experience.
    --- merged: Jul 8, 2012 at 11:22 PM ---
    May not happen every time, but there is something rewarding about having to wipe it off the ceiling!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2012
  16. AlterMoose

As I think about it, I'd only be slut-for-most-of-a-day. Clothes shopping first. There are lots of articles in my wife's closet that are really good-looking and/or comfortable. And with a pre-existing shoe/boot fetish, I would have to get a few pairs of something sexy.

Then onward to the lewd and wanton experimentation with my body.

17. I would get out of the car when the M25 is gridlocked, walk up the embankment, and piss up the side of it like all the other chaps do. As you are squirming uncomfortably in the car, at such times one does think - wouldnt it be very nice to have a penis, couldnt I get along better with a dong..

• Like Like x 1
  18. Stan

Stan Resident Dumbass

Not a lot of advantages to being male these days; but the world as our urinal is one of the few.

I have zero interest or attraction to hairy chests or dicks. Having girl parts would be amusing; but I wouldn't put them to their intended use.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Baraka_Guru

Baraka_Guru Möderätor Staff Member

I'm still not fully sure what this whole scenario means.

I'm reluctant to assume this means we'd be a straight man in a woman's body or a straight woman in a man's body as most of you have.

What if I simply found myself being the opposite sex one day and that I knew it would only be for 24 hours? Who's to say I wouldn't want to go out and get as much deep dicking as I could get?

I've never handled that much estrogen before, so I don't know how I would react suddenly having it one morning.

Also, where would I be in my menstrual cycle? At the beginning? Am I ovulating? If it's the latter, I can only assume I'd opt for the deep dicking.

And we all know that one advantage of being female is that the party doesn't stop after orgasm.

20. MKOLLER

MKOLLER Vertical

Alright, I've put off answering this for long enough. If one day I woke up to find that my genitalia reassigned itself, then my top priority would be finding a way to keep the damn thing permanent. Other than that, I don't think my life would be all that different. I'd go through life the way I go through life now. I mean hell, I'm becoming the opposite sex little by little with each passing day; this would only speed up that process.

And with the sex thing, I can finger a girl just as well as I can fuck, and I can suck a guy off quite well. Do I need either sex organ? Not particularly. Having a vagina would just help me feel more like how I feel I should have always been. If that makes sense.

• Like Like x 1