1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

If you could be the opposite sex for one day...

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by Mysugarcane, Jun 24, 2012.

1. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

How many women have you banged? A fair number do the exact same thing a guy does after sex: get knocked the fuck out for half an hour.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Baraka_Guru

Baraka_Guru Möderätor Staff Member

A couple. (Not at the same time though.)

This is true to an extent. I'm referring to how women don't need a 5 to 10 minute "recharge cycle" before continuing.

And they can keep going if they have to. Men? When it's over, it's over. (At least the deep dicking part.)

3. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Oh, hey, uh, I'm buying you an evening with some Swedish twins for your 40th, btw. Make sure you work on your cardio.

Don't know about that. If they orgasm, they generally want you to stop pounding on their atom bomb trigger for 5-10 minutes, if not much longer.

Women may be physically capable of taking on another session and/or dude, but overstimulation is overstimulation. Parts can get too sensitive.

You ever, in the words of Lucifer, tongue-plow her fuck-ditch so hard that you can make her writhe simply by breathing on her clit afterward?

Good times.

One of the tricks I learned from Playboy magazine as a teenager: push on your perineum during your first orgasm and you'll maintain an erection and continue the good fight. Some articles also mention "bearing down" on your innards during orgasm but that could end super, super tragically.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2012
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Baraka_Guru

Like I said, 9er, that's mostly true, but I'm also thinking of "being able to." I think it's easier for a woman to keep going than it is for a man. Flaccid does as flaccid is.

As an aside, I think you're just beating around the bush about the deep dicking. You'd hit that too, wouldn't you? *wink wink, nudge nudge* Know what I mean? Ay?

You're a goer, ay? Know what I mean?

5. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Uh, no? Yes? What's the right answer? And stop being so goddamn creepy about it.

How am I supposed to be cool with swapping wives if you're gonna be weird online?

I do think that all these guys that talk about being lipstick lesbians are missing the heterosexual point. If you're a raging hetero female, you're gonna want the meat. That and we all know that most of the guys on here would be doomed as women: they have no clue how to take care of themselves and would quickly become hideous. Not that I'm an expert or anything, but Jesus, they'd make ZombieSquirrel look like a right proper young lady.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Hektore

Hektore Slightly Tilted

If it means that much to you: Pack and Pee

[​IMG]

Why it's available in two sizes I have no idea; no man I know would ever opt for the smaller package.

7. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Far more practical.

8. Whatever...I'm a fucking princess!

**BURRRRRRP** (scratch, scratch)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Baraka_Guru

I'm sorry...what sort of princess are you?

• Like Like x 1
  10. You heard me!

**GRUNT**

Did anyone else notice that Baraka_Guru 's entry was #69?

• Like Like x 2
  11. the_jazz

the_jazz Accused old lady puncher

I'm sorry, I still trying to get past the idea of ZombieSquirrel poking noodle. I assume that a strap-on is involved, but clearly noodle has some large fingers, so there'd probably be mutual poking.

/lowest common denominator

• Like Like x 1
  12. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

What. The. Fuck?!
    There's no strap on involved with facebook poking. Finger condoms, maybe... she gets around ;)

• Like Like x 1
  13. Baraka_Guru

the_jazz productions presents ZombieSquirrel Gets Noodled

• Like Like x 2
  14. True.

We've already established that I am a Fucking Princess!

15. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

16. the_jazz

Don't forget to massage the g-spot when you're poking her. And hopefully you're both wearing thigh-highs.

Oh, and can one of you poke CinnamonGirl too? k. thx. bye.

17. Baraka_Guru

the_jizz productions presents....

18. You're so fucking creepy.

• Like Like x 1
  19. the_jazz

Yes. Yes I am.

20. MKOLLER

MKOLLER Vertical

[​IMG]

I go to classes, fall asleep for a few hours, wake up and 71-79 happen. All I can say is you guys must be a tight knit group to be so comfortable with "poking" each other.

• Like Like x 1