1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

If you could be the opposite sex for one day...

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by Mysugarcane, Jun 24, 2012.

1. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

• Like Like x 5
  2. the_jazz

the_jazz Accused old lady puncher

Giggity indeed.

3. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

Most guys are smart enough to know that they aren't supposed to piss uphill. Or to windward.;)

4. AlterMoose

AlterMoose Slightly Tilted

I know I keep adding to my answer, but dammit I keep thinking about it. I'd probably go ahead and have sex with my wife, so she can finally have her experience with a woman, without having to go through the whole dating and getting to know each other phase.

5. Your wife doesn't have to do all that to have sex with a woman! Send me your wife's number.

• Like Like x 3
  6. AlterMoose

AlterMoose Slightly Tilted

How magnanimous! I love how helpful people can be! :cool:

• Like Like x 2
  7. Mysugarcane

Mysugarcane Vertical

Holy crap!!! It seems very hard for everyone to stay on task lmfo....some very interesting perspectives in regard to the original question thanks guys and gals.

8. clarksdale

clarksdale Vertical

There is a Steve Martin movie line something to the effect of "If I were a woman, I'd never get anything done - I'd be playing with myself all day." Which is funny because that would only be true if he were a MAN in a WOMAN's body. So the question really seems to be - you have a male (or female) brain, but your body is the opposite for one day. That seems to be important in this game.

9. Mysugarcane

Mysugarcane Vertical

You are right, I think I thought I would still be me, but just be able to enjoy the male physical experience.

10. lingerieluver69

lingerieluver69 New Member

WOW, I'd LOVE to be a 'woman' and do everything that's "SEXUAL"; like Masturbation(fingering, toys, lesbian sex, etc) and ESPECIALLY experiencing the 'FEELING being penetrated by a male's hard erection, as it is 'inserted up my wet vagina'!! And enjoy being 'eaten out' ORALLY by him, with his face 'between my legs', etc. And maybe later, going shopping for lingerie, with other gf's.

11. Terrell

Terrell Vertical

That trick also gets those last few drops out after you pee, so they don't leak out at an inconvient time. Same source for that use of the trick.

12. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Oh? I thought you were just supposed to shake them on the floor like those dirty motherfuckers at the gym.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Xerxes

Xerxes Bulking.

I hate the barbarians that I work and share gymnasium amenities with. What was the entire point of the chamberpot then if you were going to empty your bladder on the floor?

14. MNCouple New Member

I'd want nice luscious breast a sweet shaved pussy and a ass and legs to die for. Then then I would want 3 more luscious babes to join me in my bed room. after a couple of hours we can bring in the hung studs. I want to suck them I want to feel them inside of me I want to be filled full I would be a hot slut for a day with no regrets.

15. Xerxes

Xerxes Bulking.

So just the one then? Kinky.

16. MNCouple New Member

Could I have another day Please?

17. bentlady57 New Member

You gals and guys make no sense. I'd take my fantasy (me working a young guy in marathon sex) and turn it in reverse. If I was a guy for a day, then I'd want to make sloooooow and endlessssssss love to an older woman. that make sense?

18. the_jazz

the_jazz Accused old lady puncher

Ummm, no it doesn't make any sense. Because it's effectively the EXACT same thing everyone else here has suggested (minus the nonsexual stuff) only without the addition of age of the partner. It's nice that you have your fantasy, but your fantasy doesn't trump our ability to make sense. Everyone else wants to get laid if they're the opposite sex - you just want to get laid with a specific type. That's fine and dandy, but don't be insulting when you're not even being original.

19. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Anybody else have a Tropic Thunder moment?

"I know which dude I am! I'm an old dude pretending to be an old lady disguised as a young buck fucking an old lady!"

Or something.​

• Like Like x 1
  20. Mysugarcane

Mysugarcane Vertical

LMFAO!