1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

If you could design your very own android sex toy... NSFW

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by Lindy, Sep 14, 2017.

1. Lordeden

Lordeden Part of the Problem

During my very lonely and bitter years as a college student and post-college student (you know, where you still act one but don't pay to go to classes), I thought about this a lot. Now, this was early 2000's. so Real Dolls were not even a thing. I always thought that it would be the greatest thing in the world, because all I thought I wanted was sex. In reality I was depressed because I was lonely. I felt no one loved me and I don't think a robot can give you that. Now, this is 2017 we are talking about. 50 years from now when Blade Runner is real, this will be a joke like Ken Olsen's 1977 quip, "There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home."

I don't think a robot can replace the love you get from another person, so it can be cheating if the person tries to love (or replace a lack of love with) the machine but not cheating if they just use it as a million dollar fleshlight/dildo.

I mean, if I brought home an animated Real Doll to my house, I would expect resistance (that's using that word lightly) from my SO. With all good reason, I'm saying that she is not providing me part of a healthy relationship. Plus the fact I spent the amount equal to a car for a gusseyed up fleshlight.

For someone like MMG, he may not get feedback and his wife maybe happy he has something to put his dick in and he stops helicoptering his dick every time she is in the shower. It can go many ways.

Because it's part of the OP, I'd like a redhead (with changeable hair Length, style, ect), freckles, pale skin, short and stacked. Blushing option has to be in there.

• Like Like x 4
  2. MeltedMetalGlob

MeltedMetalGlob Resident Loser Donor

My old lady would shit a Hyundai if I brought a sex doll home! It would indicate there is a problem in our house, and everyone knows it couldn't possibly be her fault, and if only that lackwit bumblefuck husband of hers would stop getting in her way, she could truly achieve great things in our time. :rolleyes:

For those who have no clue what a sexless relationship is like, look at it from this perspective: You come home, looking forward to a wonderful meal prepared with love by your significant other. When you get home, you see that your Sig has thrown out all the food in the house!

You: Hey, what's going on?
    Sig: There's going to be BIG CHANGES around here! NO MORE FOOD in THIS HOUSE!
    You: Um... why?
    Sig: FOOD IS NOT NECESSARY!
    You: But... but, I like food-
    Sig: WHY IS IT ALWAYS ABOUT YOU? YOU DON'T SUPPORT ME! DON'T YOU REALIZE WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER, YOU SELFISH PRICK?

And so it goes. Now, you realize that if you dare so much as to try to eat something on the sly, you are automatically the bad guy in this scenario:
    [​IMG]

This is my life, folks. (and it's ending one minute at a time.) ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Lordeden

Lordeden Part of the Problem

Hey, if she shits a Hyundai, that could be sold help pay off some of the debt for the bad ass sex robot you just bought.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Cayvmann

Cayvmann Very Tilted

Not this every guy.

• Like Like x 4
  5. POPEYE

POPEYE Very Tilted

Or this every guy! And I would like to add, that her vagina should vibrate, be smooth, and it would be even better if she said " Thank you " with a grateful attitude!

6. MeltedMetalGlob

Well, if she could do THAT, I'd just start a new business and put her to work...

[​IMG]

...and that would be sweet revenge, indeed. ;)

Last edited: May 6, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Of course I'd rather not b an android cause the same characterises eryday is b scrapped her b4 to long but sexually speaking 4 me just being excitedly involved and open and willing 4 any crazy shit I think of[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  8. Daniel_

Daniel_ The devil made me do it...

Now imagine a few years in you found evenings and weekends you thought were work trips and girls nights she had actually been running a restaurant with a broad menu and a reasonably wide range of customers, and yohve got my ex-wife.

Seriously.

You can have her.

Everyone else has...

The real irony is that as soon as she set up her own taco truck, all her customers turned out to have long term contracts with other providers.

Now she doesn't cook for anyone, I hear.

• Lovely Lovely x 1
  9. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

Hmmm.....I'll need the computer for this one.

One thing definite: My android woman have to be programmed to seduce me. Which is a skill my has wife has abandoned.

10. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

Nicely done!:)

• Like Like x 1
  11. MeltedMetalGlob

My android would not need that software at all, for reasons which should be all too obvious.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. nakomi1963 New Member

My perfect sex doll would look exactly like Cameron Diaz no changes,

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk