1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

If you could pick just one 80's icon.....

Discussion in 'Tilted Entertainment' started by Speed_Gibson, Aug 9, 2011.

1. BadNick

BadNick Getting Tilted

I have a soft spot for the late '80's Buick Grand National. Since you guys are in an arms race, I'll add a few weapons to it....for defensive purposes only

[​IMG]

2. Seer666

Seer666 Getting Tilted

I call Goliath. A semi truck that can sports car speeds, survive tank rouns without a scratch, and run said tanks off the road. While they are parked. Sounds like a winner to me.

3. atimnie New Member

The Monkeemobile was a cool car, or the Munster dragster. But those were both 60's. Not much in the 80's could compete with the Monkeemobile.

4. Random McRandom

Random McRandom Starry Eyed

I just wanted to say that Bear Cub stole mine.

5. Fremen

Fremen Allright, who stole my mustache?

If I recall correctly, that show was called "Automan". I quite liked it, so of course it was cancelled too soon.

/still pissed about Misfits of Science

6. Suprised that none of you chaps have mentioned 'Daisy Dukes' (cutoffs) on your fond memories list.

7. Speed_Gibson

Speed_Gibson Hacking the Gibson

Catherine Bach chose those over the bikini the producers initially wanted her to wear. She even made the first pair herself my modifying some pants or shorts she already had.

8. DamnitAll

DamnitAll Wait... what?

The Thundertank, naturally...

[​IMG]

But only if Panthro's driving.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Nikilidstrom

Nikilidstrom Vertical

That was the one where he had the tron body and a little floating construct called Cursor, right? Loved that show. I think it was Cursor that turned into all of his gadgets, including the car.

10. Speed_Gibson

Speed_Gibson Hacking the Gibson

After watching another episode of an 80's classic with my girls on Netflix I am adding Dr. Claws' car/plane/submarine all rolled into one to the list.

11. Arc101

Arc101 New Member

Come on, the ultimate 80's icon is the DeLorean from Back to the Future, looks cool and you can time travel nothing beats that.

12. Daval

Daval Getting Tilted

That Delorean was certainly badass. Loved it!