1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

i'm a not newbie... but i play one one TV

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by hankster, Apr 9, 2018.

1. hankster

hankster LONG time resident

i was asked to play a role model in a fantasy life called the Tilted Forum Project prolly 2003 or so many moons ago... in that role I was able to console... laugh... cry... boy, did I cry... I spewed venom... I supported this place because it has life... it has a life that grows with people you don't know, people you may have met and some you wish you hadn't... it is a growing community that was once the fastest populating forum in it's beginning - even written about in USA Today because of its diversity, companionship, humor, conflict and lively discussions...

in saying that... I hope you enjoy this nut house of delinquents and decadence for decandence is a way of life

Last edited: Apr 9, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

Yep...which is why I’m still here.
    Life goes up and down
    And so does the TFP

• Like Like x 1
  3. hankster

shit... I spelled decadence wrong... spank me... for sticks and stones may harm my bones but necks & tits excite me and as I look back on my archives it was 2003... damn... 15 years... do I get a retirement package???

Last edited: Apr 9, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

Welcome back!

5. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

Havent seen that username in a while. Welcome back

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

6. SirLance

SirLance Death Therapist

As you can see, the lunatics still populate the asylum, and are running it.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

Re the most recent TFP re-boot...

Some regulars didn't return.

Some did, but didn't hang around long. IMO the loss of seniority pissed off a lot of former regulars.

Some did, hung out for a while, then drifted away.

Some did, and have stuck around.

I drifted way before the re-boot, returned well after the re-boot, but most people don't know that because I registered on the new version with a different user name.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

Sir, I think you just described the world in general

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Lindy

A few still drift in and out. I miss the regular musings of some like @Baraka_Guru, @Plan9, @roachboy. And @snowy and the women that drifted away. And the old Ladies Lounge. This iteration of TFP has turned in to much more of a boys club.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Lovely Lovely x 1
  10. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

I very much miss the input from the TFP Ladies.

It would be nice if the formerly-active-but-now-inactive members who check out the forum once in a while would stop and add to the discussions. Not just post and split, but follow-up.

I'm going to make an effort to be more active, again, in the discussions (not just the T&A :eek:). Today was a good start.

• Like Like x 1
  11. hankster

they say anonymity is the epitome of voyeurism... we like to watch and absorb our surroundings basically to enhance our imagination... without imagination we become limited in our ability to interact and grow within ourselves... we are only human yet we have emotions that, at times, we feel we have to share... is that part a lack of attention or is that a need for companionship??? I ask you, if you had the will to share of yourself, would it be so painful to be open and caring of a support place where no one knew you yet cared enuff to respond to your needs??? here the therapy is free and thoughtfully given
    i'm waiting.gif

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  12. terryna New Member

Pretty interesting posting

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Lindy

Well, @terryna say something about it.

• Agree Agree x 1