1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

I'm Just Drawn That Way

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by AlterMoose, Mar 5, 2012.

1. cynthetiq

cynthetiq Administrator Staff Member Donor

Damn I forgot a few of them...

[​IMG]
    Cherry Poptart

[​IMG]
    Honey Hooker

[​IMG]
    Vargas

[​IMG]
    Patrick Nagel from Palyboy. This was the first piece of art that I ever bought for myself. I loved all his art in Playboy Magazine.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Joniemack

Joniemack Beta brainwaves in session

I might have harbored a sexual desire for Clark Kent, but even at 7 and 8 years old, I sensed that Superman was a bit too conservative for my taste.

3. EventHorizon

EventHorizon assuredly the cause of the angry Economy..

anime not so much (ghost in the shell is an exception), but wonder woman and athletic comics women were the stuff of my early double-digit years fantasies.

4. Baraka_Guru

Baraka_Guru Möderätor Staff Member

I have a mad crush on this woman:

[​IMG]

5. Charlatan

Charlatan sous les pavés, la plage

Betty Rubble
    [​IMG]

Lana Kane
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. Bear Cub

Bear Cub Goes down smooth.

Madison Paige from Heavy Rain gave me a serious chub. Of course, it helps that she's modeled after Jacqui Ainsley.

[​IMG]

And who could forget Cheryl/Carol Tunt?

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. Cayvmann

Cayvmann Very Tilted

8. SCBronco

SCBronco Getting Tilted

Tinkerbell for sure... and Lois from family guy, even if she does sound like Fran Drescher... i have no idea why...

9. Speed_Gibson

Speed_Gibson Hacking the Gibson

Holli Would from Cool World fits in this thread. I remember thinking that she was hotter as a toon than as the flesh and blood version when you finally see Kim Basinger rather than just hearing her provide the voice. As far the as the Holli Would vs. Jessica Rabbit debate I noticed on the quick google image search to refresh my memory - Jessica wins hands down, and I am going more with the red hair factor rather than the stereotypical male fantasy physical builds they both have.

10. snowbaby16

snowbaby16 Vertical

I don't think I've ever seen a male cartoon that I thought was hot, but the red headed chic from Roger Rabbit is smokin... juss sayn..

• Like Like x 1
  11. AlterMoose

AlterMoose Slightly Tilted

That'll be Jessica Rabbit, one of the quintissential hot toons; made all the hotter for having Kathleen Turner provide the voice talent.

Which gives me a new idea.....

12. DamnitAll

DamnitAll Wait... what?

This guy was my first, for sure.

[​IMG]

He-Man never really did it for me sexually, but goddamn, I wanted his muscles for myself.

[​IMG]

As obsessed as I was with the Thundercats series, Panthro and Cheetara were the only two that did anything for my bits. I mean, he was shirtless, for one thing...

[​IMG]

And despite being blonde, she was just, well...

[​IMG]

I think the rest of them just weirded me out too much with their oddly pale hands and forearms? Plus, Lion-O is clearly injecting synthol.

[​IMG]

Back in the present, admittedly, I'd let Archer spill state secrets to me over numerous cocktails anytime.

[​IMG]

In fact, I'd fuck the whole cast with the exception of Cyril and Mallory.

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1