1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Infomercial Products

Discussion in 'Tilted Gear' started by GeneticShift, Apr 2, 2013.

1. GeneticShift

GeneticShift Show me your everything is okay face.

Ohhh I love the boob apron

2. CinnamonGirl

CinnamonGirl The Cheat is GROUNDED!

Ha! I was trying to remember what that was called. The way the parody guy says "bewwwwb" makes me laugh every time.

3. cynthetiq

cynthetiq Administrator Staff Member Donor

4. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

Someone needs to find me an infomercial product that will keep my curling irons, straighteners, and hair dryer all separate but organized. I totally had an infomercial moment this morning trying to get my curling iron out of the cupboard.

5. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

Desk drawer organizers. Or silverware ones. I don't use hair things but I have friends that use drawer organizers, dock, underwear organizers for vertical storage, and large plastic cups lashed together.

6. I will say that the Space Bags are handy. Why donate all my unwanted clothes when I can just make more room in my closet?
    --- merged: Apr 4, 2013 at 11:18 AM ---

AHHHHH attacked by pillows and blankets!!!

Why does anyone really need all that crap?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  7. shanifaye

shanifaye Dominissive

Turby Twists totally changed my life...seriously lol I also love the space bags, they are great for when Dave has to pack to go to China or Korea for 6 weeks and the taco bowl thingy....oh how I love my taco bowl thingy...oh and those Hercules hook things (cept I now buy them at home depot) were a friggin godsend

• Like Like x 3
  8. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

Yeah, I'd use that if they were in a drawer, but they're in a cupboard. All my other drawers have stuff that needs to be in a drawer. A slideout drawer for the cupboard would be handy, though. Something similar to a wine rack in my cupboard with PVC pipes glued together might also work. I should really just ask the enginerd in my household to fix my issue.

And shanifaye, thank you for reminding me of the one originated-on-infomercial product I do own--the TurbieTwist. Love those things.