1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Iowa Republican Debate (8/11/11)

Discussion in 'Tilted Philosophy, Politics, and Economics' started by Derwood, Aug 12, 2011.

1. samcol

samcol Getting Tilted

ames straw poll has bachmann in first and paul in 2nd only 200 votes behind her

2. Baraka_Guru

Baraka_Guru Möderätor Staff Member

Sarah Palin still hasn't ruled out running.

She's too busy with her bus tour, promoting her brand of nationalism.

She's giving herself until September as a deadline. Maybe she's just considering converting her One Nation publicity into her presidential run.

3. Derwood

Derwood Slightly Tilted

I predict she'll latch on as a VP candidate down the road. Let the other candidates spend the time and money campaigning and debating and what have you, then just jump in last minute

4. samcol

samcol Getting Tilted

honestly, that sounds about right.

5. Baraka_Guru

Baraka_Guru Möderätor Staff Member

Any speculation on whom?

I understand there's been some ill will towards Palin from the Bachmann camp.

Who does Palin favour? Who has favour towards Palin?

6. fflowley

fflowley Don't just do something, stand there!

Pawlenty just called it quits.

7. I actually watched the debate, was bored in a hotel room. Was left very uninspired. All made some good points but all seem to me to be incomplete candidates for one reason or another. The Republican party would be better served if more followed Pawlenty and dropped out. With so many candidates it is like a circus sideshow.