1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Is Apple going too far?

Discussion in 'Tilted Philosophy, Politics, and Economics' started by Spiritsoar, Sep 3, 2011.

1. Spiritsoar

Spiritsoar Slightly Tilted

I'm not sure what should be done about this, but it seems something should. My first thought was that Apple should be brought up on charges for impersonating government officials, but it appears that local law enforcement were aware and cooperated with some of the offenses. I'm willing to bet a warrant was not present for any of these searches, and even though it appears most of the people cooperated, I think it is flat out wrong that they misrepresented themselves as part of an official investigation, especially since it say that Apple never filed any charges.

2. Strange Famous

Strange Famous it depends on who is looking...

Unless the people at the top pay the price for this kind of criminality, it wont stop.

18 Months bird for whoever was the CEO at the time might create some changes in the company structure. I would never buy Apple stuff in any case, simply because I think its over priced and "trendy"

3. ASU2003

ASU2003 Very Tilted

How did this happen again? Really? Do they really want need to test cell phones in bars, without it being a 'real' test where they wouldn't lose this phone.

And it is priced where it should be if companies would design and pay engineers to make sure they work well. You don't find that in the imitations and knock-offs.