1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Is it over?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Taneytown, Nov 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AuntBee

AuntBee Vertical

I miss the TaneyTown from the good ole days. Miss his stories. Need some snappy footwork with a sly smile as we straight man work out our problems through dance while gazing into a lover's seeing eyeball while the others in the room just wish for such brotherhood and confidence in their sexuality that these two can pull this off- in this room, with these people. Somehow it works and I miss it.

2. Taneytown

Taneytown Guest

I'm leaning towards lunch at Skippie's fish house. I'll be wearing a charcoal grey
    half & half long sleeved dress shirt, navy blue cargo shorts with Asics Onitsuka Tiger
    shoes. I'll have lemon zinger tea & smoked snapper with the garlic sauce with roasted
    veggies & the house salad.

3. AuntBee

AuntBee Vertical

Was turned onto Lemon Zinger by a nice Indian man I used to work with at TI after you left. He took his with cream and for the life of me I can't replicate this delicious treat without making the cream curdle. Any ideas?
    --- merged: Nov 11, 2015 3:14 AM ---
    I think Skippies is closed now. Just a heads up.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2015
  4. Taneytown

Taneytown Guest

I'm be going to the baby shower for our dear friends Keith & Monica.
    We got our RSVP in so getting in shouldn't be a problem. They just
    bought a nice house in the Prestonwood area. Exclusive schools, splendid
    living I say.
    be wearing an argyle sweater with white shorts & Australian calfskin divining
    moccasins . I hear they are having smoked dove with wild rice & roasted corn. To start with
    will have swordfish kabobs.

5. Poetry

Poetry Totally Sharky, Complete

Characters like this make me wish I was still a smartass high school student, convinced of my own cleverness. Sigh.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Taneytown

Taneytown Guest

Not a character, real man with a Facebook feed and Twitter.

7. Taneytown

Taneytown Guest

Aunt Bee left me sometime last night. Even our TI days no longer matter.

8. Taneytown

Taneytown Guest

Good night! What the hell Aunt Bee!

9. cynthetiq

cynthetiq Administrator Staff Member Donor

-+-{Important TFP Staff Message}-+-
    Now, it is really over.

• Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.