1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Is Mugshots.com very helpful to reduce crime rate?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by reign, Jun 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reign New Member

I'm asking it is helpful for community

2. uncle phil

uncle phil Moderator Emeritus (and sorely missed) Staff Member Donor

well, what do you think? and please, give references...

3. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

I don't understand the topic.

4. KirStang

KirStang Something Patriotic.

5. the_jazz

the_jazz Accused old lady puncher

I'm closing this thread since it doesn't meet community standards. reign contact me or any other staff member if you want to reopen this one. If you want to start over, you might want to read this first:

General Rules and Guidelines of TFP 5.0 | The TFP

to figure out what we're looking for. As it is, this thread is not a far cry from spam. It doesn't cross that line, but it's close enough to at least be noteworthy.

6. Zweiblumen

Zweiblumen Slightly Tilted

I can't see how that website can be of benefit for any sane community. The warning/prevention/protection argument are invalid since these are just picture of people accused of one thing or the other. Generally speaking how can it be helpful to know that someone has been accused of DUI.
    Those are just my $.05

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.