1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

It's a SPEED WORLD

Discussion in 'Tilted Gear' started by SPECTRE, Mar 27, 2015.

1. SPECTRE

SPECTRE Vertical

A terrorist is someone who has a bomb, but doesn't have an air force. ~ William Blum
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. SPECTRE

SPECTRE Vertical

more cars.... more SPEED!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. paddyjoe

paddyjoe curious

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. SPECTRE

SPECTRE Vertical

^ built for SPEED.... yeah, that's it man.... keep 'em coming... thanks!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. SPECTRE

SPECTRE Vertical

Does anyone know if Lamborghini makes wheelchair vehicles? If not, I want to change that. ~Steve Gleason
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. SPECTRE

SPECTRE Vertical

There are a lot of impractical things about owning a Porsche. But they're all offset by the driving experience. It really is unique. Lamborghinis and Ferraris come close. And they are more powerful, but they don't handle like a Porsche. - Kevin O'Leary
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. SPECTRE

SPECTRE Vertical

I designed a sports car, the Cizeta-Moroder, with Marcello Gandini from Lamborghini; he did the Countach, of course. The Cizeta cost $600,000, but we could bargain - if a Japanese businessman says he wants it for three, fine. ~ Giorgio Moroder
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. SPECTRE

SPECTRE Vertical

If I could choose any car in the world, I'd get a Lamborghini, but I think that's a bit too much money. I'll start off with maybe a V8 or something. -Kodi Smit-McPhee
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. SPECTRE

SPECTRE Vertical

In the Lamborghini I have to avoid certain roads because of pot holes, and there's nowhere to put my drink, no cup holder. And I'm not going to lie, it looks pretentious. I used to think it was cool to, like, drive it to dinner. Now? Like I really need to be looked at any more. -Danica Patrick
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. SPECTRE

SPECTRE Vertical

more SPEEDSTERS....
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]