1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Its so hot...

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by girldetective, Jul 1, 2013.

1. Charlatan

Charlatan sous les pavés, la plage

You guys don't know heat. Try 365 days of humidity at 80%+ and 86 to 91F.

Every. Fucking. Day.

(it's moist)

2. Fraeia

Fraeia Getting Tilted

It's super hot here, but we only get about a week of really hot summer every year, so I say bring it on. With every increasing degree my gf walks around the house increasingly naked. I love summer.

3. girldetective

girldetective Getting Tilted

Its so hot that we had to drink margaritas and lemon drops, and sweat sticky, all weekend during the move.
    O. Poor babies.

4. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

It wasn't that bad this weekend...it's going to get worse, and it felt a lot better than the low-to-mid 90s temps we were experiencing earlier in the week. I'm not looking forward to it--91 tomorrow! :eek:

5. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

It's so hot, when I went out to clean the windows on my car, I sweated right back across the dang windshield and had to do it again.

6. MSD

MSD Very Tilted

It's hot as balls and significantly more humid. I'm laying here in my underpants with the A/C set to "Turbo," but am unfortunately out of beer.

7. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

Unacceptable....

• Like Like x 1
  8. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

Thank the FSM, I have a kegerator. If we kill the keg, I'm going to stick my head in there to cool down. Or my boobs. Whatever works.

• Like Like x 3
  9. ralphie250

TFPDOM thoughts...:rolleyes:

10. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

You all are just ogling my keg. At least you should be... it's so shiny and pretty, and the tap gets a lovely film of condensation that sparkles in the light of the dining room chandelier....

• Like Like x 5
  11. spindles

spindles Very Tilted

Yep, that's exactly what we were doing. We were ogling your.......keg, if that's what you want to call it ;)

12. ralphie250

You know some people call em different things.

13. mixedmedia

mixedmedia ...

I am totally mind-humping her keg right now. I think I'm in love.

14. Speed_Gibson

Speed_Gibson Hacking the Gibson

• Like Like x 1
  15. MSD

MSD Very Tilted

I ran out of beer after only having had one beer. I dealt with the misery of getting dressed, then ran to the store to get beer, wine, gin, and vermouth.

Now I'm torn between whether I want a beer or another martini.

• Like Like x 1
  16. snowy

Martini.

17. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Hah, story of my life. "Ugh, the pants. All the crap that goes on and in the pants."

Seriously, it's like a '80s action "Loadin' up!" montage just to go and get the mail.

I'm pretty sure when I get old I'm going to be that dude that gets his mail in a robe.

18. Borla

Borla Moderator Staff Member

I'm only dressed when a) we have company over, or b) I am within a few minutes of walking in or out the door.

Since we have neighbors who can see in certain windows, I keep at least a robe or boxer briefs on most of the time outside of the bedroom, but usually very little more than that.

I almost feel weird walking around my house with clothes on.

Bet you are all glad to know that...

• Like Like x 1
  19. MSD

MSD Very Tilted

I had another martini, a glass of wine, and I just poured myself another martini. I think that's all I'm having because going into work hungover on a Tuesday would just be embarrassing.

• Like Like x 1
  20. snowy

Been there, done that. It does kind of put a damper on Tuesday.