1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Its so hot...

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by girldetective, Jul 1, 2013.

1. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

I'm cooler with something light to wear than I am naked. A gauzy dress or a threadbare old tee shirt.

2. spindles

spindles Very Tilted

It is so hot here, I have the heater going. Winter will do that to you!

3. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

Beer

4. the_jazz

the_jazz Accused old lady puncher

Apparently I lost 4 lbs. of water weight on my run this morning. That's what the scale said before and after anyway.

Huh, that's a little under 2.5% of my total weight. That's a little bigger percentage than I'm comfortable seeing, especially given how short that run was.

5. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

I sweated out 3 pounds vacuuming out both vehicles. I even put down a towel on the seats of the Beemer so I wouldn't drip on them.
    I'm going to spend as much time outside as I can to see if I can drop some more Angry Uterus retention. Fuck Yeah!

6. MSD

MSD Very Tilted

I took the afternoon off and am once again lounging around in my underpants. I've been drinking seltzer water all afternoon and am wondering if it's too early for a martini.

7. Cayvmann

Cayvmann Very Tilted

Hot out. No AC in the car. Two words: ball soup

8. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Ready the talc!

9. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

I just melted.

10. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

I attempted to snooze in the passenger seat of my car while my current girlfriend got an eye exam.

Big mistake. I woke up sandwiched to the fabric like the insides of a grilled cheese sandwich.

11. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

Sploosh?

12. snowy

Too hot for that.

13. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Splash, perhaps.

14. snowy

I had to take off my pants. I was just too sweaty.

I wonder if my book club realizes that the place we're meeting tonight has no A/C.

15. mixedmedia

mixedmedia ...

It's 9pm, the air is set to 74 and it is still sweltering hot in our 2nd floor apt. Tomorrow, I am finally going to get the poster board and aluminum foil to plug up the skylights. You can feel the heat pouring down when you stand beneath them. Fuck that fancy shit.

• Like Like x 1
  16. girldetective

girldetective Getting Tilted

Sittin here airin it all out.
    Boxes everywhere, none with ice.
    Cant move.
    Send help.