1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Janitor with Herpes, Urinated in Water Bottles, Building Management Cover-Up?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Chris Noyb, Jan 27, 2023.

1. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

A lawsuit was filed against multiple people, including a building management group, because a janitor with Herpes Simplex 1 Virus (possibly) infected at least four women by urinating in water bottles and/or rinsing his penis with the bottled water. A video catching him in the act was provided to building management, it took six days for them to inform their tenants.

Thirteen women have come forward, but only four are involved in the lawsuit?

This sounds like something made up to shock people.

An original very brief report, Channel 11, Houston, CBS.

Janitor caught on camera urinating in bottles faces new charges | khou.com

A more detailed follow-up, Channel 13, Houston, ABC.

Lawsuit filed after 13 women claim they contracted incurable STDs from bottles infected by janitor

Last edited: Jan 27, 2023
  2. boink

boink Slightly Tilted

It's pretty fowl and disgusting but he's on tape doing bad things....
    Seems real, but then they say you can't get H without body contact, I assume H needs fluid and it needs to be warm-ish to survive. Bottled water isn't he same as body fluid but I won't clame any useful knowledge on non standard H transmission.

That said...I would guess there are some people who already have H that think...oh, I can cash in on this !
    I hate to say that but people will be people.

• Agree Agree x 1