1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Jay Z has a sex tape?

Discussion in 'Found on the Net' started by coreylane, Jul 17, 2014.

1. coreylane

coreylane New Member

[​IMG]

Found news that Jay Z has a sex tape . As i know the tape was taken around the year 2000. On that video Jay Z has relations with Carmen. Maybe you know something more?

2. Street Pattern

Street Pattern Very Tilted

3. Cayvmann

Cayvmann Very Tilted

Much like all the previous celeb sex tapes before now, I will be ignoring this one. Leave it to actual professionals, I say.

4. sbscout

sbscout Getting Tilted

I'm sure my imagination will be much better... :D

5. GeneticShift

GeneticShift Show me your everything is okay face.

It's not Beyonce, so I don't care.

6. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

As with anything...some good, some bad
    and some I'm interested in...some not.

This one, I'm not.
    Sorry, JZ (Beyonce neither)

Call me when Beyonce's old group member, Kelly Rowland, has one...then I'll review its quality.

7. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Yawn. Me? I'm totally holding out for a 2Chainz sex tape so the dirty talk can include more hilarious rhymes involving Gilbert Arenas.

Sidenote: I'm really digging the meat market Broseph avatar and I can't even see the shitty titjob or the epic amount haircare products involved.

That and the guy looks like he's got the legs of a faun.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2014
  8. jerseyboy Vertical

No desire to see the Jigga man, but if Beyonce had one I'd def watch it!

9. Street Pattern

Street Pattern Very Tilted

A very long time ago, a politically well-connected woman I used to carpool with said she had seen a videotape of Ronald Reagan having sex with some woman (not Nancy Reagan). She said it at least appeared to be authentic.

10. SPECTRE

SPECTRE Vertical

oh man... if Jay Z's sex tape is genuine then he's really a lucky guy hahahaha.... great share boss!

11. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

Plus one.

12. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

If we're going to comment in spam threads, let's make it more edgy, people.