1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Joint pain

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by lktknow, Aug 19, 2011.

1. Zen

Zen Very Tilted

Doh! Of course. Thank you :)

2. BadNick

BadNick Getting Tilted

I also like salty & sweet combos and have a hunk of double smoked bacon in the frig, so now I'm thinking to try a golden raisin/bacon gin martini while I'm waiting for my other raisins to soak...the Waiting for Godot martini.

• Like Like x 2
  3. ManPaste

ManPaste New Member

Joint pain is a deficiency of hydration, magnesium, EFAs (cod liver oil is best), vitamin C (real, not ascorbic), bioflavonoids, antioxidants, and vitamin D. But don't just go taking any supplements; there are only three or four brands that both work and are non-toxic. Joint pain is also a sign that you have too many omega 6 to omega 3, which most Americans do (you're supposed to have a 2:1 or 1:1 omega 6 to omega 3 ratio and most Americans have a 50:1 ratio, also from non-proper omega 6 sources). Also a possible and likely factor is the accumulation of environmental toxins and heavy metals, but getting those out properly is another subject. The reason the raisins help is because they contain small amounts of bioflavonoids/polyphenols and antioxidants, but not optimal amounts.