1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Just getting back to mpedrummer2 about his request

Discussion in 'Tilted Gear' started by mhannigan, Jan 5, 2013.

1. mhannigan Vertical

[quote="the_jazz, post: 128525, member: ]don't be fooled - his bit isn't very little. And he'll hold it against you the first chance he gets.[/quote]

When I was a kid, my older brother gave me a shirt that said "if I told you that you have a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?". Unlike the one that said "I fuck on the first date", I didn't quite get why my mother yelled at me for wearing it. It's all starting to come together now.

2. mhannigan Vertical

Say what you want, but the message totally reeked of sex. You don't have to cover for him. I get that all the time. I'm basically a sex magnet.

3. *Nikki*

*Nikki* Slightly Tilted

Hey new hot guy. Don't let them scare you away :p they can be quite a rowdy bunch.

4. cis689

cis689 Slightly Tilted

What is the meaning of life?
    --- merged: Feb 15, 2013 at 12:18 PM ---
    that sounds technical right?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2013
  5. how many pages would you like mhannigan to respond in? It can be as long as a sentence, and as short as a novel.
    --- merged: Feb 15, 2013 at 4:32 PM ---
    in saying that, i think mhannigan should start a 'ask me anything technical' thread.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2013
    • Like Like x 2
  6. cis689

cis689 Slightly Tilted

Yes, we need a Ask Jeeves thread [technical in nature] - It might take 2yrs to respond, but you WILL get your answer!
    --- merged: Feb 18, 2013 1:59 PM ---

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  7. mhannigan Vertical

I'd love to do that, but the answers would have to be fake because of my current contract. I could to a more genera one where I just give rotally stupid answers.

8. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Hey, Mike... what are the odds of you posting in threads outside of this one, brother?

9. it doesnt have to be technical. or it could be a random thread. be as serious or seriously stupid as you like mhannigan. just start a thread and see where it goes. no one would ask you to break any contract or agreement you have.

10. mhannigan Vertical

I just wanted to revive this thread since it puts me in a favorable light. Thanks.
    --- merged: Feb 16, 2015 at 7:47 PM ---
    I just read this two year old post after posting that I wanted to revive this thread. Let's do the math.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2015
  11. cynthetiq

cynthetiq Administrator Staff Member Donor

12. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

I'm not going to read this entire thread, so maybe this is moot:

Why not do a copy & paste of the original question, and post your reply?
    Maybe let us in on the joke.

13. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

It's not even that hard. I managed to find the thread in question with some help from Google.

I doubt anyone around here asks such technical questions anymore! BTW, the original thread is from 2004.

14. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

I have no interest in looking it up.

Let the OP bring the hilarity to us.

15. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

Pretty sure OP isn't interested in any kind of hilarity, and I honestly doubt he has the answer to the original question.

16. cynthetiq

cynthetiq Administrator Staff Member Donor

• Like Like x 2