1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Kids Freak Me Out: Children represented in the horror genre

Discussion in 'Tilted Art, Photography, Music & Literature' started by ZombieSquirrel, Dec 6, 2011.

1. Creepy doll.JPG
    I was visiting the Yaquina Bay Lighthouse on my day off and I saw this really creepy doll. The poor quality of the camera-phone photo adds to the creepiness.

• Like Like x 1
  2. pan6467

pan6467 a triangle in a circular world.

Damien Damien.... Damien Thorne from the OMEN and OMEN II great movies and the Damien is just wicked evil. I always pictured him as "Rosemary's Baby" had the story continued.

That or the little kid in Pet Cemetary, "First I played with Zed(?), then I played with mommy, now I want to play with you daddy." "no fair, no fair". a classic.

Chiller has been running the top 15 kids in horror movies a lot lately. I think Samara from the Ring made the list.

I saw the info on Bill Mumy, I think I remember an interview he did and he said he liked working with Rod Serling and vice versa.

3. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

I totally got the giggles while searching for whether a thread like the one I want to create exists...

I can't wait to regale you with MORE horrifying midget-people as your impending birth grows closer, ZombieSquirrel

• Like Like x 1
  4. Charlatan

Charlatan sous les pavés, la plage

Last edited: Aug 5, 2013
  5. This thread creeps me out more now that I know I have spawn growing inside of me.

6. Borla

Borla Moderator Staff Member

Yeah?

Imagine how WE feel!

• Like Like x 2
  7. ass

• Like Like x 2
  8. Misguided

Misguided Vertical

Kids do great in horror films. There is something about kids that I always think is a little bit off already, so when they are in a horror movie, it justifies my suspicions. They way they spill milk on the counter when trying to pour some into their cereal, that laugh when they think it's funny. ugh.

9. redravin

redravin Cynical Optimist Donor

Even as a kid I was creeped out by the 'Miri' episode of Star Trek.
    Michael J. Pollard can be weird at the best of times and he was deranged in the episode.
    I remember thinking, I don't care if my folks died I would never act like those idiots.

• Like Like x 1