1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Killer Apps

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by cynthetiq, Jul 25, 2011.

1. cynthetiq

cynthetiq Administrator Staff Member Donor

I haven't heard that term in such a loooooong time. I don't think I've heard it post Y2K.

People have been talking that lingo again about Google+ and a few other things. I came to the realization the other day that Flipboard is an iPad killer app. It is an incredible app turning RSS and social media feeds into very user friendly magazine format. It even does this with tweets!

2. Carbonic

Carbonic Getting Tilted

My mom just got an iPad for her birthday and so I had a chance to look at Flipboard in person for the first time. It's every bit as awesome as it seemed to me from the videos. Almost makes me wish I had an iPad.