1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Lactation: turn-on or turn-off?

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by genuinemommy, May 31, 2013.

1. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

For decades psyschologists have analyzed, discussed, & debated the connection between mens fascination with breasts and their being breastfed as infants. Hmm...what about the males who weren't breastfed (that includes me) who enjoy breasts visually & physically?

2. Shayla560

Shayla560 Vertical

It never interfered with our sex life. My partners especially my husband was more conscientious of my soar breasts and wouldn't squeeze them or bite or suck my nipples but would lick them and place his mouth over them when i orgasmed because I would squirt and leak. I did share extra milk with a friend whose nipples were to small to feed and couldn't produce enough milk so I did pump longer than I would have liked to which my husband felt was an inconvenience to him.

• Like Like x 3
  3. MrMD069

MrMD069 Very Tilted Donor

It never bothered us either, other than the occasional, "Here's milk in your eye," while she was riding Cowgirl. ;)

It also helped to relieve the pressure when she was weaning the kids.

Oh, and I was adopted, so, was never breast fed, although when we had our kids my adoptive mom was all for breastfeeding, since she "did it" for my brother and I. Lies! Nothing but LIES! :D

And to complete the post....if you ask my wife or her sisters, they'll tell you I DEFINITELY am a breast man. :p:p:p

Last edited: Nov 1, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

With my first baby (who will be 17 this winter) my milk came in hard and fast. I went from d to g cup in a very short amount of time. He dug it but they were rock hard swollen and I could not bear for them to be touched. No amount of pumping seemed to help though that was my midwives advised.
    When the monster boobs went back down to about a dd he and I both enjoyed them more. For me the leaking and spraying were problems but not an issue with him.When we were out if any baby cried my boobs would get overexcited and let down milk, I went through a lot of pads and had to take two tops wherever we went. I can laugh about it now then it was a pain though lol. He liked the suckling, but then has always been a breast focused fellow.

Neither he nor I had been breastfed as babies he had been adopted and my mother didn't want me. Making sure our babies were breastfed was very important to us both.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

Adding... after last night I'm quite sure he would enjoy it if I were still lactating. *smiles*

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. michaelyoni64 Vertical

Ahh brings back memories after our first son was born. He was a hungry bugger which my wife thoroughly enjoyed feeding him. The bond thing is real even today 13 years later (bond not boob).
    After 3 months my wifes hormones still were raging and wanted sex. Though I respected her lactating boobs she wanted and insisted I give them a good suck. Was odd at first but enjoyed it because she enjoyed it. She was an over producer and expressed and froze excess. It was enjoyable for 5 months I must say. She liked the relief in pressure. "Rather in you mouth than in those nursing pads" she would say. And yes a sweetish taste.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1