1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Food Late Night Munchies

Discussion in 'Tilted Food' started by CinnamonGirl, Aug 1, 2011.

1. Leto

Leto Slightly Tilted

ha! I had a Jura last night as well!

thinking it would be my only snack - a caved and ate some cheddar cheese and then a handful of Turkish delight, finishing off with a couple of chocolate chip cookies dipped into the peanut butter.

2. wolf Evil Grin

English Muffin with Nutella spread.... oooh yeah, that's tasty.

3. issmmm

issmmm Getting Tilted

Hungry Busters
    I had them from the original place only twice befroe the place shut down
    the place was on the west side of Chicago I don't remember the name but it was a grocery store
    Had to figure the recipe my self

brown some ground beef
    grill some onions in the grease
    drain everything
    season to taste
    on a hard roll and with mayo mash it all together

Oh yeah cheese, crazy amounts of cheese mozerella or provalone

and a beer
    burp
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

4. scofflaw

scofflaw New Member

mix mustard, mayo and sharp cheddar. spread on toast. melt in broiler or toaster oven. die of happiness.

5. streak_56

streak_56 I'm doing something, going somewhere...

roasted peanuts.... I can't handle junkfood like I use to....

6. Cernunnos

Cernunnos Vertical

Oatmeal is a snacking staple of mine. I always prepare it with milk and honey. Oikos vanilla yogurt is another favorite, and when in season, sliced Ambrosia apples or Rainier cherries. Watermelon and oranges as well. Fruit and dairy seem to be my top choices.

7. Fremen

Fremen Allright, who stole my mustache?

If I'm going for a light snack, I'll dip graham crackers into milk.
    For a bit heavier one, I'll toast frozen waffles and spread peanut butter on one till it melts, then jelly on the other and make a sandwich, plus a glass of milk.
    Also, I like peanut butter on toasted Pop-Tarts, till it melts, and a glass of milk.

I've been snacking on sunflower seeds for about five months now with no sign of stopping.
    I guess it's better than smoking.