1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Food Let's get it percolatin' - how do you take your coffee?

Discussion in 'Tilted Food' started by DamnitAll, Sep 5, 2011.

1. MrMD069

MrMD069 Very Tilted Donor

I use the Keurig cups as a bunny deterrent in the spring. I either remove the grounds and spread it around new growth plants or dump the whole cup intact along bunny trails throughout the garden. It works like a charm. Evidently, they don't like the bitter smell. At least some of it gets composted that way.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. DamnitAll

DamnitAll Wait... what?

Big fan of the very Canadian peanut butter and maple syrup flavor infusion method.

• Like Like x 2
  3. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

I'm just grateful I can drink decently again
    There was a while I could only get away with one mug, without sweating and becomes anxious.
    Whaaaa :eek::oops::confused:

Now, serenity again. :cool:

Bad body, BAD body...shame, never do that again. :mad::(

• Like Like x 1
  4. boink

boink Slightly Tilted

First cup at home b4 work, with milk or 1/2-1/2
    At work, black.
    During the holls I celebrate with ReddyWhip in the morn and weekends.
    French roast, Tully's.

• Like Like x 2
  5. DAKA

DAKA DOING VERY NICELY, THANK YOU

Dunkin from the DD store 16 oz packages in Cuisinart electric, make 10 cups we drink about half, save the rest for Iced later in the day

• Like Like x 2
  6. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

DD has the best coffee of the coffee shops, and its not overpriced. never bought any to take home.

7. DAKA

DAKA DOING VERY NICELY, THANK YOU

I buy the bagged ground regular coffee in 16 ounce (pound) bags...$7.00 In the supermarket it's about $6.00 for 11 or 12 ounces