1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Let's talk Running Gear

Discussion in 'Tilted Gear' started by genuinemommy, Sep 7, 2018.

1. genuinemommy

genuinemommy Moderator Staff Member

Am I the only crazy person who prefers to run in yoga pants? What's up with those tiny running shorts, anyway? How are they ever comfortable?

What are your favorite running shoes?
    I used to really like my Nike shoes, but since I've had kids my feet have gotten wider and I haven't had an easy time finding them in wide width at the stores I visit - and I detest purchasing running shoes online. I really liked Ryka shoes, but they seem to be more geared for walking than distance running. I honestly haven't tried on a pair of New Balance because they seem to be connected to white supremacy... or at least extended family who leans toward racism only purchases New Balance and that leads me to think there's some sort of connection. Looks like I'm not alone in this connection: We live in crazy times: Neo-Nazis have declared New Balance the ‘Official Shoes of White People’

Tell me about your favorite running products. Tell me about how they have made your running easier.

And more importantly... tell me how you find a way to run with your children!! We used to have a jogging stroller but now that my youngest is older we ditched it, and she isn't quite ready to run yet. Do I run in circles around her? Teach her how to ride a bike and run beside her? What the heck am I supposed to do, other than joining a gym...

• Like Like x 1
  2. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

to be honest..... im not a runner now. back in the day when I was not as fat (in shape lol) I hated to run in jeans. I always wore shorts. not jean shorts but more like shorts that I sleep in now. I preferred to let my legs breathe, and in shorts I didn't feel restricted.