1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Lingerie question

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by fflowley, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

Amazon has erryting

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. AlwaysCurious

AlwaysCurious Vertical

I usually use lovehoney, ann summers and ultimo (not sure if they do body stockings though).
    Im 5 2 and (use kilos but i weigh less than ur wife i think) amd generally small or s/m fits me well.

3. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

FWIW, 115lbs = 52.27kg I weigh 108lb, a smidge over 49kg

4. AlwaysCurious

AlwaysCurious Vertical

I'm quite petite. I weigh 42 kg which Google tells me is 92 lb.
    Usually wear a UK size 8, or a small,(dresses, tops). Though sometimes a 6 or an extra small n works best if it's something I want to be tight.

5. fflowley

fflowley Don't just do something, stand there!

Since this thread came back up......
    Happy to report she scored the goods from Amazon, I think she looks amazing in the 3 different pieces she bought, she seems to love wearing it for me, and we f*** our brains out every time she wears them.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Frankie

Frankie Slightly Tilted

image.jpeg My wife loves to wear sexy lingerie and has a nice collection. We shop together for it, lots of fun.

7. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 gr. of diplomacy

I wish I'd worked with your wife (before I retired.) I just LOVE her idea of "office apparel". :D
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 10, 2018, Original Post Date: Dec 10, 2018 ---
    Boy, if she's Eskimo, I'd sure like to slip right Inuit! :)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1