1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

LP records to c/d ??

Discussion in 'Tilted Gear' started by DAKA, Jun 15, 2014.

1. DAKA

DAKA DOING VERY NICELY, THANK YOU

I found my old turntable, trying to get it working, now, what do I need to make 33 rpm Vinyls (anyone remember what those are?) into C/D's.... now were talkin'.... (the old stereo is kaput)
    Is there a gadget still available that will do this without a computer?.....
    I know I've asked before but I don't think I got a definitive answer, anyway I probably got sidetracked....this time the SO is threatening to dump 150 of my CLASSIC OLD LP'S,
    junk she says...."sometimes" ........ I just don't understand women....

2. DAKA

No one has any info?

3. redravin

redravin Cynical Optimist Donor

4. Indigo Kid

Indigo Kid Getting Tilted

My old records are so old they sound like crap. I just go looking for Cds that are the ones I loved and buy 'em.

5. DAKA

redraven....
    Since giving up on EVERYTHING Microsoft and going to a Chromebook (I have NO computer "literacy", Chromebook works GREAT for me) I don't think this will do the job.
    I need ALL IN ONE unit, if there is such a thing....play the LP record, right on a CD, no computer involved
    ps: 6 months and not one "fail" with the system.....MICROSOFT.....get stuffed....

6. MSD

MSD Very Tilted