1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

men's health question

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by Strange Famous, Aug 20, 2011.

1. Strange Famous

Strange Famous it depends on who is looking...

unfortunately there's an anonymous post option anymore

oh well... just say in a theortical sense:

If you have it off with a woman, or have a wank, and this ends in the natural way... and then you go for a piss some time afterwards (say within an hour) and then after you've had a piss you keep feeling like you need to piss again, even though you dont need to and you can't...

does that sound normal? a bit odd? something you'd want to see a doctor about?

2. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Completely normal, mate. It's the body's response to climax. It flushes your system out. Nature's attempt at keeping you from getting horrible UTIs from all the fuck fluids stuck in your junk post coitus. I especially get the "got nothing to squirt" but "really, really got the urge" after I've pushed on my perineum during orgasm to stop the flow of necklace pearls, intercourse or otherwise. It can be super annoying but it goes away after like 20 minutes. Been doing it as long as I could wank. Read about it in a 1994 issue of Playboy when I was 15 and used it ever since. Great trick.

• Like Like x 1
  3. MSD

MSD Very Tilted

Plan9 is spot on. Peeing after sex clears everything out and prevents UTIs.

4. Cayvmann

Cayvmann Very Tilted

Happens to me, and as far as me and my doctor know, there's nothing wrong down there.

5. Ourcrazymodern?

Ourcrazymodern? still, wondering

I can't taste blood anymore.

6. Derwood

Derwood Slightly Tilted

doesn't happen super often, but it does happen. it's annoying, but natural

7. mandy

mandy Vertical

Same here, but like immediately after I have a wee, it goes away... I suppose everyone is different I guess?

I got the whole mens health thing, but thought that seeing as I'm a woman and it happens to us too, it shouldn't bother you too much :)

8. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

i would have to agree. perfectly normal. i also do it.

9. streak_56

streak_56 I'm doing something, going somewhere...

I find it happens after period sex more than anything but completely normal in my sex life....
    --- merged: Aug 24, 2011 12:40 AM ---
    wait.... I just broke up.... so no more sex life....

10. wolf Evil Grin

The pissing is normal, like everyone says, it's a way to flush the system. The feeling the urge and not having to can be normal as well. Most of the muscles in that area tighten during climax and then begin to ease up in the minutes to an hour afterward. So long as you are returning to normal I wouldn't worry.

11. Freeload

Freeload Getting Tilted

It happens some times - but not that often....(frankly - nothing happens that often...) I usually get the feeling after the long sessions of the infrequent stuff ;)