1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Food Morning Addictions.

Discussion in 'Tilted Food' started by Magpie, Aug 31, 2011.

1. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

I broke my caffeine dependence a few years ago. I like good coffee, but can now take it or leave it. With cream, not milk or half/half, but real cream.

Still somewhat addicted to a late breakfast of scrambled eggs and sausage (breakfast, chorizo, Swedish, Italian, German Wurst...) with or without some veggies or greens like spinach or chard mixed in.

Steel cut oatmeal addiction comes to the fore as the weather gets cold. Even if I get up early, I often don't really eat until afternoon. Maybe a little glass of V-8 juice earlier.

We're so addicted to Sunday morning sex that we plan the day around it. Sometimes it extends to Sunday afternoon.:) Then we shower, dress, and go out for breakfast or brunch.

• Like Like x 3
  2. POPEYE

POPEYE Very Tilted

We have found that sex in the morning is a great release. We've slept and are rested and then am ready to start our day. In the late evening after a long day it's just not as good. .

• Like Like x 3
  3. DAKA

DAKA DOING VERY NICELY, THANK YOU

Yeah, and there is something else that makes for a good start of the day.....(ahhhhh) and it has nothing to do with sex

• Like Like x 2
  4. Freetofly

Freetofly Diving deep into the abyss

I like cold pizza with coffee. But most of the time it is yogurt with some kind of cereal and fruit.

• Like Like x 1
  5. bobby

bobby More Than Slightly Tilted ! Donor

Green tea....lots of green tea xoxoxoo

6. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

Fresh ground dark roast coffee (now greatly reduced in volume)
    OJ (take a vitamin B complex with it)
    Breakfast Sandwich (frozen, healthy, nuked for 1.5 min)

On weekends, I substitute usually the sandwich for a 3-egg omelet or breakfast burrito (homemade)

Before all that, a morning wank :D
    and a HOT shower. (and shave...always have to shave)

• Like Like x 1
  7. genuinemommy

genuinemommy Moderator Staff Member

A big glass of water.

• Like Like x 1
  8. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

Coffee is a must

9. 12reds

12reds New Member

i like to jack off in the morning.

• Like Like x 3
  10. POPEYE

POPEYE Very Tilted

I also drink a lot of water. I feel better when completely hydrated

• Like Like x 1
  11. POPEYE

POPEYE Very Tilted

Sandy woke me up again this morning with her mouth on me. Morning sex is the best. We were rested and went on to a long session of intercourse which made me shiver all over when I finally came. What a wonderful woman.

• Like Like x 3