1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Movies that suck.

Discussion in 'Tilted Entertainment' started by Snoogans, Oct 6, 2014.

1. Street Pattern

Street Pattern Very Tilted

My wife and daughter and daughter's boyfriend had some notion of going out to see a movie together. But there really weren't any movies that all four of us were willing to see.

In the end, Daughter and Boyfriend really wanted to see The Pyramid, a horror flick about archeologists in Egypt, even if they had to go without us.

My wife and I are not into that genre, to say the least, so we figured they could go by themselves.

But then I checked out the reviews. They were just amazing!

So I went along.

We had a very wide choice of seats, since almost nobody else showed up.

And the movie lived up (or down) to its reviews.

I actually walked out after about the first half hour, and sat outside reading about 19th century debates over slavery in Congress. Every few minutes, I would come back into the auditorium to see how the characters were doing. And I happened to be watching when the movie unexpectedly ended and the credits rolled.

Spoiler: there are no survivors.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2014
  2. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Or horrible, horrible technical advising that leads to constant shark-jumping.

The Hurt Locker is a prime example.

3. thename New Member

Well, don´t see Whithout a Paddle. It´s painful to watch.