1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

My First Lesbian Experience

Discussion in 'Tilted Art, Photography, Music & Literature' started by davynn, Jan 7, 2012.

1. Hawt. That is all.

• Like Like x 2
  2. ThomW

ThomW Vertical

Davynn,

It’s been quite awhile since you started this thread, so I don’t know if response now is relevant anymore. The link you provided at item #12 didn’t work for me, maybe because I’m a new member.

Like you, I’d be grateful for appreciations from others about my experience, but I’d be alienated from others regarding my experience as feeding into others’ fantasies or, as you note, “for public consumption.” So, I can see why you might not have written more.

If “we succeeded...brilliantly,” then maybe you’re writing truly about a relationship that has grown, not merely ephemeral, exploratory experiences which nonetheless stay milestones in your life.

What’s most notable is the deep friendship that is the background of your love. This is missing is so many relationships which normally should build deep friendship in love. You had the luck of building sexual love into your deep friendship.

Whether woman to woman, man to man, or woman to man, what we all want—deserve! some way—is lastingness in our love. Making friendship is an art. Giving it sexual intimacy is beautiful.

Your experience symbolizes what is good and true in flourishing. I want to read more about how you're doing.

Thom