1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

My First Novel

Discussion in 'Tilted Art, Photography, Music & Literature' started by The Dunedan, Mar 16, 2014.

1. OK Folks,
    On 4/2, my first novel- Justice In Winter, a debut effort at speculative-anthropological sci-fi- goes live on Amazon Kindle Direct. Any TFPers who'd care to, a review would be most welcome. First 1,000 purchasers save $1.00!

[​IMG]

Cover art by Alon Rand.

• Like Like x 5
  2. redravin

redravin Cynical Optimist Donor

Congratulations.
    That is very cool.
    I know how hard it is to write a book and have so much respect for all those who can be published.
    Good job.
    Little tied up now with other stuff but when I get the chance I'll check it out.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2014
  3. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

Congratulations on getting published!!

4. Cayvmann

Cayvmann Very Tilted

I have made the purchase, and will read it as soon as I finish my current book.

5. paddyjoe

paddyjoe curious

Ok, I made the buy. Now will you autograph my Kindle for me….:p

6. Thanks all! Hope you enjoy it, and if it's worth it to ya, tell your friends!