1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

My girlfriend is miserable

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by jiaqi21, Oct 2, 2012.

1. jiaqi21 New Member

Yeah... And she just texted me that she was sorry. LOL. =.= I gave her the cold shoulder after the mouse incident this morning.

2. Remixer

Remixer Middle Eastern Doofus

That last comment of yours sounds uncomfortably familiar to some of the girls I knew back in my teens. They all had one common denominator: they were all incredibly immature and could not handle not getting what they want at any whim of theirs. There is no pleasing girls like that. I have incredible doubts that you will come out a winner in any sense, if you continue this.

I agree with Jonie. Find your balls, tell her off and end this degenerate of a relationship.

Then run.

• Like Like x 1
  3. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

If you going to be with a "passionate" woman and stay with her,
    you damn well better learn how to shout back and be prepared to expend the energy and emotion.

If that's not a deal breaker...then get ready for a roller-coaster ride.
    But some people like the roller-coaster...

At least let her know when she's being a bitch, set your terms.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Raghnar

Raghnar Getting Tilted

LOL I risked that too few months ago :asd:

Jiagi21: she's seeming too me having real problems handling rage, and a compulsory behavior about videogames... be sure of what you're doing, you need to solve this problems to develop a relation, but since you can't talk her out, run as fast as you can...

5. jiaqi21 New Member

Not only that, she will pester me to buy stuff for her. Little stuff that's affordable but recently she started to ask for more. I just check on my messenger, apparently she raged and screamed at me for this morning. Leaving abruptly without clearing the air, for suggesting something that require her to wait for 45 minutes, told me she wanted a breakup, that I am useless, didn't think before I say something.

6. Raghnar

Raghnar Getting Tilted

run my boy, run!

• Like Like x 3
  7. Alistair Eurotrash

And ... ?

How are you going to respond?

You have had the advice already. This is now turning into a blog about the drama-fest. Nothing will change unless you do something different.

8. MeltedMetalGlob

MeltedMetalGlob Resident Loser Donor

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 2, 2018
    • Like Like x 9
  9. jiaqi21 New Member

Yeap. I broke the news to her (We broke off). And chuck my phone to one side. I AM A NEW MAN!!!!! :) Time to hit the clubs.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2012
    • Like Like x 3
  10. Random McRandom

Random McRandom Starry Eyed

Threads like these make me smile. It's like a time machine where you get to revisit your Jr. High years and relieve all of the craziness.

Jiaqi21 - To be quite honest and frank with you, I don't for a minute believe you're 21. Perhaps you are, perhaps you're just a late bloomer and this is your first "real" girlfriend so you've put a lot of emotions into it. However, if you were honest with yourself, you'd realize that anyone who uses emotions as a weapon in order to get what they want has some deep rooted issues. Those issues aren't going to get better via a relationship, they're going to get better with medical help.

So in a nutshell, you need to focus on your own happiness and let her find her own. If you're required to "change" for someone, then they aren't interested in loving you, they're interested in playing with you to see what they can accomplish.

In a smaller nutshell - RUN FOREST, RUN!!
    --- merged: Oct 3, 2012 at 8:09 AM ---
    Ok, just saw the "broke it off" news

don't be a fool and think it's over... crazy doesn't wash off so easy.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2012
    • Like Like x 4
  11. the_jazz

the_jazz Accused old lady puncher

I have to agree with Glory's Sun - crazy doesn't wash off. It shows up at your house holding a boombox above its head with Peter Gabriel playing. It sneaks into your house and boils your pet rabbit. It gives you crabs in that one weak moment when you thoughts "hey, it's just sex, nothing else. We're on the same page." It calls your mom and curses at her.

Glad to see that you're moving on, though, @jiaqui21. Stay strong and ignore her.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Remixer

Remixer Middle Eastern Doofus

Mate, I know a 24 yr old who lets himself be treated worse than that.

But yeah, I dont believe he's 21 either.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Random McRandom

• Like Like x 1
  14. the_jazz

I like you Glory's Sun. That's why I kill you last.

• Like Like x 1
  15. ASU2003

ASU2003 Very Tilted

On a bigger picture type of thing, because jiaqi21 isn't the first on to have this problem... Why does this happen, and why do people act like that? Does she act like that when she is at school or at work?

16. jiaqi21 New Member

I just wanna say thanks to everyone that has contributed to this thread. You guys are amazing! Now that I got it over with, I felt a deep sense of relief. All the burden just went off my chest. And for now, cross finger. My ex won't do anything silly. ^^ And yes. I wasn't 21. LOL. :3 but oh well.
    --- merged: Oct 3, 2012 at 8:28 AM ---
    To ASU2003, the bad behaviours manifested when my ex couldn't get something. Or when she wanted something desperately and is frustrated. When she is out in the public, she is usually more reserved. But when someone doesn't follow or do what she wants. All hell break lose.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2012
  17. the_jazz

jiaqi21, since I'm the guy that has to get rid of the under-18's, I'm just going to assume that you're 18 and move on. OK?

But when you turn 21, you're going to look back on this and say "my god I was a stupid kid." Promise.

And ASU2003, now you know both why I was posting my earlier "harsh" questions and the answers to your own posed above.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Random McRandom

maybe this vid is more accurate

19. the_jazz

Hey, at least she didn't grab the knife on the counter.

• Like Like x 1
  20. ASU2003

ASU2003 Very Tilted

• Like Like x 3