1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

My wife has 3 boyfriends

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by myh3bf, Jun 27, 2015.

1. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

More "we should all hate ourselves" white guilt?

2. Baraka_Guru

Baraka_Guru Möderätor Staff Member

I don't see it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. redravin

redravin Cynical Optimist Donor

I'm not getting it either.
    More of a "I've read too many Penthouse Letter's." Vibe to me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. RedSneaker

RedSneaker Very Tilted

Yes, this. Exactly.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. omega

omega Very Tilted

He has a combination of "hot wife" and racism. He wants to show that his wife is hot by having other men fuck her. The racism is that even though the other men are successful, they are black. So they are no threat to his position as husband. How could a black man possibly replace him, even if they are a successful surgeon and awesome lover. But everyone knows blacks are insatiable lust demons. Therefore they will fuck his hot wife and not be a threat to his position.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Levite

Levite Levitical Yet Funky

I don't know. And I say that quite literally.

Does a non-black person having a fantasy (lived out or not) of having sex with black people automatically mean that it is a racist fantasy, or that the fantasizer is racist?

If it is a white woman's fantasy, do we automatically and inevitably assume that it is connected to classic racist subtexts of white women secretly desiring black men, and black men not so secretly wishing to "defile" white women? If it is a white man's fantasy, do we automatically assume that he is not threatened by black men fucking his wife because he sees them as inferior in other ways?

Do we, in fact, even know for certain that the OP is white? What if the OP is another non-black race? Would that make a difference?

I am not necessarily saying it isn't racist. I am saying I would consider it an open question. And if it is racist, does that mean that non-black people cannot fantasize about or have sex with black people? Or is it only non-monogamous sex with black people that is racist? If it is racist, should white people also not fantasize about members of other non-Caucasian races? Or again, is it only having non-monogamous sex with them that makes it racist? Does it go both ways? That is, can black people fantasize about white people or other non-black people without it being racist? Also, is all of this only applicable to heterosexual fantasies? Would it be just as racist if the interracial sex was gay or lesbian?

I absolutely cannot deny that there have been some extraordinarily troubling sexual tropes involved in racism, especially white-on-black racism in America. But I'm just not sure that every time someone gets hot for BBC or for watching burly black dudes nailing their wife or girlfriend or whatnot, that means it's racist. It might be. But can we be certain?

I mean, sure, if part of what's getting you off is your woman going "Fuck me, n*****, fuck me hard with that big n***** dick," there's some racist shit going on there. But if that's not going on...is it racist?

I just don't know.

• Like Like x 3
  7. omega

omega Very Tilted

BTW, I don't believe any of this is actually happening. It does happen, but I don't think this guy just popped up here to spill his guts in an orgy of honesty.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Levite

Levite Levitical Yet Funky

I guess I didn't notice the statement of them being white. In any case, though, whether it is really happening or not, I'm not sure it makes a difference.

That he seems, as you reminded me, to be focused on how dark the men are could be a hint at something racist going on, that much seems likely. I still don't know that I'm 100% convinced it's racist, though I'm a lot closer to thinking so now. But I'm still very much questioning about the issue in general, aside from this specific instance.

9. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

For some people talking dirty is a major turn-on, and some times the dirty talk could considered degrading under normal circumstances. I knew a woman who admitted to getting turned-on by telling her finance-turned-husband that he had a small dick compared to her numerous other lovers. It drove him to get really rough and jackhammer her relentlessly....and...they both liked it.

As to the OP, for now I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. It could be true, or a male sharing his cuckold & BBC fantasy, or a female sharing her cuckold & BBC fantasy writing as the husband.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Baraka_Guru

Stay tuned for the sequel: My wife was gangbanged by her 3 boyfriends

• Like Like x 2
  11. Chris Noyb

What the heck, I'll read it.

12. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

I kind of want to write it...but without the racism.

13. Chris Noyb

I like erotica with very little physical description of the participants. It takes away the "large and firm breasts," "long, thick cock," etc. that so many writers overuse. And I really don't want to know the race(s) of the participants.

14. snowy

Personally, I'm preoccupied with hips. Really bony hips. I usually mention those if they're in there.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Street Pattern

Street Pattern Very Tilted

I'm with Levite here. Sexual fantasies exist outside of our normal rule set.

Consider words like slut, cunt, bitch, and whore. In my world, those terms are harsh and degrading and have no legitimate use -- but rules like that have an automatic literary and sexual fantasy exception.

For example, I would never refer to a woman as a "whore", even if she was a sex worker. If someone used the word in conversation with me, I might even speak up and object to it. But if I encountered a character using this word in a novel, it would not bother me. If I were a novelist, I could easily imagine writing such a scene.

When I was an adolescent, I went through a time of being very conscious of the moral correctness of my sexual fantasies. I decided there would be no unsafe sex, no power imbalance, no inappropriate relationships. I thought I needed to uphold the same standards of behavior in my sexual imagination as in the real world. I felt deep guilt if I even touched the boundaries I had set for myself.

Eventually, I came to realize this was silly and pointless. I could imagine any kind of sexual interaction that turned me on. I deliberately redefined my imaginary sexual world as one where there were no STDs, so that condoms would no longer be necessary. Freed from constraints, for a time I wildly fantasized all kinds of transgressive sexual situations: doctor/patient, incest, public exhibitionism, etc. Of course, these things, once explored, became less exciting.

Sexuality is shaped by a person's experiences and upbringing. Powerful emotions of any kind get transferred over to sex, or processed through sex. All kinds of odd things or situations can become eroticized, perhaps as a defense mechanism, because they are associated with those strong feelings.

If it doesn't harm anyone, it's really okay. It's not fair to slap a disapproving label on somebody because their fantasies aren't politically correct.

Back to my own life story. When I was a depressed kid in fifth and sixth grade, I was sent to a series of therapists (student doctors) at the university psych clinic. This was a really agonizing time for me.

One of the therapists was a beautiful woman. At the time, I was too young and miserable to think about sex, but later on, as I grew up, I had a lot of thoughts and memories about her...

So is it a coincidence that I married a psychologist?

Last edited: Jul 2, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Baraka_Guru

In addition to abdominal v-lines? (Asking for a friend.)

• Like Like x 1
  17. snowy

Always.

18. omega

omega Very Tilted

Well Levite did bring up some valid broader questions. Is it racist to fetishize skin color? We do everything else. Tits, pussy, stockings, hair, whatever. But when people say black or white or asian there are so many more things going on in each person's head.
    Robert Deniro dates and has married two black women. Bill Maher dates black women. Does that make them racist?
    On the other hand, it's not like you can question each person for their motivations. Kind of like getting into people's personal sex lives. Like if a person says they are bi, don't try to figure out how bi they are. Unless you are good friends or trying to date them, you probably shouldn't know what their sexuality spectrum is anyway. Unless they are like the op and give some pretty clear indicators that race is definitely a factor for them. Then feel free to analyze.

19. TGD

TGD New Member

"I am impotent and can not please her In bed".

You do not say how long you have been impotent or what the cause of your impotence is from however, There are so many contributing factors to impotence, both physical and emotional and I hope you have a good physician and/or therapist to try and help you.
    Have you tried pleasing her in ways other than penile penetration?
    I am sorry for your pain, but don't give up on yourself.

20. Temple

Temple New Member

3 boyfriends ? thats weird bro