1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

My wife has 3 boyfriends

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by myh3bf, Jun 27, 2015.

1. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

The OP last visited on July o1, 2015.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

He's probably just lying back enjoying the show.:rolleyes:

3. destiny_driven

destiny_driven New Member

My wife has cut me down to once a week now, but that isn't so bad, she cut three other guys out completely!

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Imbecile

Imbecile New Member

Why do I get the feeling that I've just read some cutting-room floor deletions from Space Admiral Rodcocker's Time Hump Chronicles?

5. Chris Noyb

A reminder:

If anyone wants to share their writing on the TFP, that's great. Several folks have and do. It's always nice to see a creative mind at work. The thing is be honest about it. If it's fiction, just say so.

I'm not saying that myh3bf was writing fiction. How it reads is one thing. The possibility of it being true, even if that seems remote, does exist.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Chris Noyb

In the previous version of the TFP there was a member who posted anonymously (there was a function then that allowed it). He--I assuming a male--wrote about his sexual relationship with female (exchange student?) fresh from China. Anonymous never made it clear if what he wrote was real, fantasy, or a combination.

Their relationship was creepy. She was totally depedent on him--she had no money, family, friends, place to live, etc. He provided for her, making it clear that sex was expected from her. Exactly how voluntary or involuntary the sex was wasn't made clear. They weren't in a BF/GF relationship, it was more like an old-school master (who demands sex at any time) & servant (who provides it out of fear of being thrown out of the house) relationship. Creepy.

7. Levite

Levite Levitical Yet Funky

Ew.

Glad I don't recall that.

And again, for the record: Ew.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Chris Noyb

Ew is correct. It wasn't a stand alone thread. His continuing stories, numerous,, were part of a larger thread. I intentionally left out a few details, such as her being expected to blowing him on demand in front of his friends when they visited, and her sexual satisfaction, if any, was never mentioned. A few FDPers called him out wanting to know if he was writing fiction, and if he wasn't, he was clearly taking advantage of her. I can understand being horny, but getting sex that way is totally lowlife.

9. Frankie

Frankie Slightly Tilted

I believe what he wrote is probably a sexual fantasy and if that's true then it's one that is very popular in men's magazines like Penthouse Letters. I've read many such accounts of husbands who are cuckolded by their wives and watch them having sex by big black men. I'm sure it happens in real life too. I wonder if the writer is repressing and should open up to his wife about this fantasy and maybe she would be willing to act this out for real.

• Agree Agree x 1