1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

NBA 2012/2013 season discussion thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Borla, Oct 30, 2012.

1. Borla

Borla Moderator Staff Member

I don't know what to expect, I really don't. The Heat didn't play horrible in Game One, they were at home, and they still lost. If the Spurs can play a complete game again, they are so well balanced and solid fundamentally that Lebron will need to be epic, and get a LOT of help. Honestly, I like both teams. So I'm ok with whoever wins. I would love another ring for Duncan's legacy (makes an argument of him>Kobe pretty viable, which I love). But I am one of the guys who has returned to rooting for Lebron too. We are seeing an all time great at his prime, and that is just so fun to watch. Either way, this series has me captivated.

2. Borla

The Spurs were incredibly impressive tonight.

I really think they are going to win it this year.

3. Speed_Gibson

Speed_Gibson Hacking the Gibson

That was a damn good game. Watched it from the end of the 3rd until the end and loved it.

4. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

I really don't watch basketball but it seems like the season drags on forever. Like they only have 2 months between the end of one and the camp for the next.

5. damn that was a great 3- point shooting display in game three.

And to think that the spurs depth goes further than the Big Three adds weight to their championship run. I really cant see them losing 3 out of four from here, especially 2 at home, but who knows. they were bundled out early last year leading 2-0 in the conference semis. personally i cant wait for game 4 tomorrow. Spurs by 4 which LeBron making the most of TP either being out or hindered by his hamstring.

6. Borla

Dwayne Wade came to play tonight.

7. finally huh?

game 5 feel's going to be a decider. i think whoever takes game 5 will take out the championship.

its going to be a nailbiter i think. id love for this to go to 7 games.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Borla

I keep going back and forth on this one. But I think you are correct, tonight is the series IMO.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Borla

Game time.

10. Borla

What a crazy game. Overtime here we come.
    --- merged: Jun 19, 2013 4:39 AM ---
    We have a Game 7 on the way. Wow.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2013
  11. Borla

Another great game.

12. Speed_Gibson

Perfect game 7 so far. I sincerely hope SA wins, but if the game continues this way the victory will be well earned either way.
    --- merged: Jun 21, 2013 3:35 AM ---
    This is closer than a scripted game in a hollywood film.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2013
  13. SA kind of folded down the stretch,

14. Borla

What a series. One of the best in a long time IMO. Two really good teams, with good coaches, that were fun to watch. I really enjoyed this series.

15. Speed_Gibson

Yes they did. I turned off the last 20 seconds of it.
    Most definitely. The very end was disappointing but aside from that it was superb. All done with sports now until the season starts again, aside from the NBA draft.

16. damn, im devastated. But Lebron was immaculate in game 7. He just couldn't miss! and SA gave up too many much ball and had too many turnovers. You cant compete with LBJ hot like that.

game 6 was one of the best games in a long long time. what a great series.

Ive got a feeling that its going to be the end of an era for at least one of the big three for SA. Most likely Ginobili. He had a shocker down the stretch in my opinion, but he'll still be one of SA's favourite sons when history looks back at him.

Now for the Draft!.