1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

NBA Playoff thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Borla, Apr 14, 2017.

1. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

The Cavs are in.

The Rockets have game seven here; if Paul doesn't play (and well) it probably won't matter. But I'm trying to be cautiously optimistic.

2. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

Agreed...... Seems like the NBA playoffs take forever....

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. Chris Noyb

Shit.

Good news: I no longer care.
    Bad news: The Cavs, the less talented team, will most likely lose the championship.

4. Chris Noyb

Let's hang the
    You Totally Fucking Blew It
    medal around the neck of D'Antoni.

And choke him with it.

The inside game was working.
    Why suddenly go three point crazy? Why not get the team back to what was working?

There's no guarantee making the Warriors fight for the win would've worked, they're a great team. But it's ridiculous how the Rockets continued to give away points when it became apparent they were throwing bricks while blindfolded.

5. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

Perhaps the only good thing left is that it will probably only take four games.:D

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

it needs to hurry up

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

"....from downtown..." I wish they would invent a new cliche for three-pointers.:rolleyes:

8. Chris Noyb

The Warriors were heavy favorites going into the finals, and are up 3-0. Teams down 3-0 are 0-131 in the finals.

Will the Warriors sweep the Cavs? I think so, they might as well win the championship with an exclamation point.