1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Necessary car upgrades....

Discussion in 'Tilted Gear' started by streak_56, Aug 29, 2011.

1. Python

Python Getting Tilted

That's right, I forgot you were packing a 2JZ. I've heard awesome things about that engine. Supposed to be great for tuning. I guess with almost 700 stallions under the hood, you've figured out this first hand a long time ago! :)

You're running some serious torque there as well. If you do post any videos, let me know! I'd love to see that beast in action.

2. BadNick

BadNick Getting Tilted

This brings me to my next mod, now in progress.

My daily driver is an '07 RAV4 LTD which I purchased new with the OEM half decent JBL sounds system, including a little subwoofer built into the back hatch. My two boys, now 15 and 16 y.o. have assured me that it "needs" more "bump" so we now have an Infinity powered subwoofer sitting in our living room waiting for installation in the RAV4. It has three 10" drivers and a powerful built-in amp. I'm ready for bumping!

3. lionrock

lionrock Getting Tilted

Get them spayed or neutered, and get a feline leukemia shot.....oh wait that said "CAR" upgrades....never mind.

4. Python

Python Getting Tilted

Nice, 10" woofers are quick and precise. Myself, I'm running 2 15" woofers, 800 watts each. But they're a bit too slow.