1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Net Nanny/Phone Tracking software

Discussion in 'Tilted Gear' started by Lordeden, Jul 30, 2013.

1. Lordeden

Lordeden Part of the Problem

Does anyone have any experience with the "what are my kids/wife/mistress doing on their phone" software? I've got a few clients asking me how to turn their kid's cell phones into little tracking devices. I know you have to root the phone for the really nasty ones, but anyone messed with the app installs?

PS: I'm not tracking CinnamonGirl, just so you know.

2. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

If you install "find my friends" on iPhone, you can delete the widget/icon and they won't know it's running... Most of them. That's all I'm familiar with since google killed latitude.

3. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

...MY WIFE!

/Toronto

I'm not up on the specifics of GPS monitoring via cellphone, but I have heard of Guardian Angel.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2013
    • Like Like x 2