1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

NETFLIX

Discussion in 'Tilted Entertainment' started by DAKA, May 29, 2016.

1. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

Orange is the New black seems interesting...
    Im,on episode 9 season 3 of breaking bad and it gets better and better

• Like Like x 1
  2. Fangirl

Fangirl Very Tilted

Oh my. Lip is my favorite. I would die.

3. genuinemommy

genuinemommy Moderator Staff Member

Speaking of familiar places, I turned on "Murder, She Wrote" (yes, available on Netflix) the other day and the episode was filmed inside a building where I used to work. It was exceptionally disconcerting to see it, both outside and inside. It made me miss working there. It really was a neat building design.

• Like Like x 2
  4. genuinemommy

genuinemommy Moderator Staff Member

There's new episodes of Longmire!!!! Season 5! I adore this show. Season 4 wrapped up so smoothly I assumed it was over for good!

• Like Like x 2
  5. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

New "Bones"!!

• Like Like x 1
  6. redravin

redravin Cynical Optimist Donor

Luke Cage!
    Luke Cage!
    Luke Cage!
    Luke Cage!
    Luke Cage!
    Luke Cage!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Levite

Levite Levitical Yet Funky

It's such a terrific show. Consistently great acting and writing.

Also really really really loving this one....

• Like Like x 2
  8. Fremen

Fremen Allright, who stole my mustache?

Have they progressed in Longmire and the female deputy's relationship? Or have they nipped that in the bud?
    I watched, I believe, all the Longmire episodes that were shown on A&E, but I don't believe I'll continue on Netflix.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Fangirl

Fangirl Very Tilted

I'm not watching, but I follow Katee Sackhoff on Instagram, where her comments indicated that her female deputy character and Longmire's relationship was a part of this new season.

• Like Like x 1
  10. ralphie250

Where did you get that

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

11. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

A former friend makes them. She's under Mud and Thread on Facebook and I think still etsy.

• Like Like x 1
  12. ralphie250

my daughter has gotten hooked on a show called heartland.

13. DAKA

DAKA DOING VERY NICELY, THANK YOU

NETFLIX, damn, I wish that they would note if a series is in a foreign language....gotta waste time waiting for someone to speak,
    I don't see any way to tell if its a foreign language show...............

14. cynthetiq

cynthetiq Administrator Staff Member Donor

How do I adjust subtitles, captions and alternate audio on my device?

You could set your language to your default language.

You can also see which movies and TV shows offer audio and subtitles in your preferred language by visiting netflix.com/subtitles. Due to the large number of languages available, Netflix only displays the 5-7 languages most relevant to you. If the language you are looking for is not available, you may adjust your language preferences on the Your Account page, then return to netflix.com/subtitles to see more options.​

Note: Some languages may not be available in some regions, even after changing your language preference.​

15. redravin

redravin Cynical Optimist Donor

For an interesting take on the badass female demon hunter check out the British comedy Crazyhead.
    It's streaming on Netflix and I have to say pretty much takes the piss (in more ways than one) out of a lot of the standard tropes.
    There only one season so far so it's a fast marathon.

[​IMG]
    Crazyhead (TV Series 2016– )
    With Cara Theobold, Susan Wokoma, Tony Curran, Arinzé Kene. Amy and Raquel attempt to navigate their way through the choppy waters of their early twenties whilst simultaneously kicking the ass of some seriously gnarly demons. What could possibly go wrong?
    IMDB.COM

• Like Like x 1
  16. Hunthurst New Member

Discovered a great show called "Kingdom". Binged on the first two seasons in a couple days time. Can't wait for Season 3.

17. ralphie250

can you send me a link please

18. ralphie250

anyone ever watched sons of anarchy? thinking about starting that

19. Fangirl

Fangirl Very Tilted

Yup. Was a huge fan. Then then the show got markedly stupider. Then they killed my favorite character in an incredibly gratuitous way and I never looked back. Don't get attached to any of the characters because he/she will either die literally or by character assassination. It's a good fuck-it-all-to-hell show, if that's your thing.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

@omega loves SOA! :p

FTR: :p = joke

• Like Like x 1