1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

NETFLIX

Discussion in 'Tilted Entertainment' started by DAKA, May 29, 2016.

1. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

Fair enough! There are other great shows out there to view. :) What sorts are you into right now?

2. SirLance

SirLance Death Therapist

I just started AHS, so I'm on like the 4th episode of season 1. I liked Dylan McDermott in the practice and Jessica Lange is awesome.

You'll like Turn, lots of twists and intrigue. 3 seasons worth!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

@SirLance added Turn, and thanks for the reminder! I have been a bad girl and surfed YouTube way too much today. Oopsiedoodle.
    Also added to playlist a randomass assortment of things to give a go... Hot Girls Wanted: Turned On, Backcountry, Queen of the Damned, Gypsy, Glow, and Wynonna Earp. Still need to catch up on Bloodline, Orange is the New Black, iZombie, and latest seasons of AHS.
    Have you watched Stranger Things?

4. SirLance

SirLance Death Therapist

No, haven't seen stranger things but it's definitely on my list. I'm a big Anne Rice fan and loved Interview but QOTD was not very good. Glow looks intriguing.

By the way, bad girls are the best kind. Just sayin'....

"When I'm good, I'm very good, but when I'm bad, I'm better!"
    --Mae West

• Like Like x 1
  5. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

Can't wait to hear what youv think of stranger things!!! the new season h it's in our around Halloween!
    Yeah I've always been a jumble of good girl/bad girl and Ms. West is just one of the sassy ass ladies i look up to!

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

6. DAKA

DAKA DOING VERY NICELY, THANK YOU

Wow, we are just watching Last Tango in Halifax.....pretty tame stuff...
    I watched Gypsy...the ending was ???

• Like Like x 1
  7. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

They got me with "twisted fantasies" lol ;)

8. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

When my spine was out the other evening I watched the movie "I am the Pretty Thing that Lives in the House" on Netflix. It was atmospheric and well filmed., but pacing wise it was sllloooooooow. I was craving a ghost story so I stuck through to the end, but not sure I would have had it been a more functional evening. Later learned that it was supposed to be an homage to the life and works of novelist Shirley Jackson then the gothic brooding tone made a lot more sense.

What floats your boat on Netflix now? Myself I'm looking for some good horror. :)

9. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

Im,wrapped up in sons of anarchy

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  10. redravin

redravin Cynical Optimist Donor

Can't say enough good things about Ozarks.
    Jason Bateman is on point.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

We're going to start that one soon! It looks really good, also Jason Bateman is so great in Arrested Development any chance to see him on screen is a good time indeed. :)

12. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

To the Bone was incredibly deep so I now have a slight Netflix aversion... Until we start Ozark.

• Like Like x 1
  13. DAKA

Watched FORTITUDE on Amazon...7 out of 10

• Like Like x 1
  14. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

I can't with anorexia. I was accused of being both anorexic and a fat pig as a young teen and have a grandmother that is a lifetime anorexic so this is a no go zone. @Japchae When you say To the Bone was incredibly deep do you mean it dove into the undercurrent of what makes an eating disorder or do you mean something else?
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 29, 2017, Original Post Date: Jul 29, 2017 ---
    Just added Fortitude to Amazon prime watch list. With a 7 out of 10 will you watch another season @DAKA ?

15. DAKA

Yes, it is getting a little bit bazarre....
    Started Ozarks, seems slow starting to build the story...hoping for some more drama.

• Like Like x 1
  16. redravin

redravin Cynical Optimist Donor

I'd say Ozarks is more a character study.
    You are there to get to know these people and them deal with some really awful circumstance (some of which they brought on themselves).

• Like Like x 1
  17. DAKA

More of FORTUTIDE, (Season 2 Episode 3) getting even MORE bizarre....

• Like Like x 1
  18. DAKA

FORTITUDE now at season 2 episode 6...good stuff...what else can happen....

• Like Like x 1
  19. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

Oh neat from very bizarre to good stuff! Indeed curious about this one.

20. DAKA

Once you get over how BIZARRE it is, it's "pretty' good... and yes, the bizzarity(?) gets more bizarry....
    Ms. Daka won't watch it, so Ms. Bella (asleep on my lap) and I are watching it...she only watches TV if she hears a dog bark...
    It's so freakin' hot that after the car show this morning, and breakfast with the car guys, I've been inside....unfortunately I need to finish up a
    painting I promised tomorrow...(my studio does not have A/C...)

• Like Like x 1