1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

New song, coments and criticism please

Discussion in 'Tilted Art, Photography, Music & Literature' started by SigilofBaphomet1567, Nov 24, 2014.

1. its not near finished yet but I have the guitar part done and these are the lyrics

I wanna wear your skin,
    and pleasure you with lye.
    bleach me from within,
    and ill take you from inside.
    (x2)
    in the heart she holler.
    in the heart she holler.

many more completed songs and more unfinsished songs ill put up at some point. musics my life and I value any and all comments and criticism

2. Snoogans

Snoogans Getting Tilted

What kind of music is this?

Could you explain the lyrics? I might be confusing myself, but I get kind of a "Russian nesting-doll" vibe off it.i can't really keep track of who's inside who doing what exactly.

Or this hit me as I was typing; Is it some kind of abusive-relationship(or)S&M allegory (Am I using this word right?) with some kind of intertwining passion whilst hurting eachother?

3. to me its kindof in the bdsm sense, but when writing it it was more of a as a guy I just want to have sex and take advantage of you, show you pleasure, but the girl wants true love before sex... I can offer mass pleasure but not love, the opposite of what most girls want
    --- merged: Dec 18, 2014 at 12:39 AM ---
    and its like an alice in chains inspired rock I suppose... and I don't mean take advantage of in a hurtful way, a sexuall one. my views of sex can be before love compared to girls views of love before sex.. also my twisted and freak side of sex

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2014
  4. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

Well, yeah...it does sound like Alice In Chains.
    I thought of their "Love, Hate, Love" as soon as I read it.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2014