1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

new to threads but here goes my topic catgirls or my case catboys i want to be one irl

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by linktheboss the catboy, Jun 15, 2015.

1. im legitimately lost here what does mastering english or meowing have to do with this?

2. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

I'm not trying to be rude, but the writing in your posts read as though:

Possibly English isn't your first language.
    And/or your're posting from a phone or tab, and can't be bothered to use proper capitalization and punctuation.
    And/or your writing skills aren't very good.

The above does matter because:
    Most of the people active on this forum make the effort to write well. Obviously there are times when posting in a hurry, esp. on a phone, makes that difficult. And nobodys writing is perfect.
    Poorly written posts are difficult to follow, and it takes away from the content.

3. judge is spelled wrong sorry i was furious and typed bad

4. redravin

redravin Cynical Optimist Donor

[​IMG]

5. Chris Noyb

All some of are asking is that you put some effort into cleaning-up your writing.

Think of it this way. Suppose someone gives you birthday card that had obviously been laying around in a drawer for months. Someone else gives you a new birthday card. With all things being equal, namely your feeling about them, which card do you appreciate more?

I rarely post from my phone because I find capitalizing and punctuating a PITA, esp. in long posts.

6. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

Actually, I had an Ex-girlfriend that wrote like that...still does.
    She was deaf...and her family & school were ignorant and didn't teach her how to speak well (even to other deaf people)
    A professor explained her languages skills weren't properly developed by the time her brain needed to. (and it was too late to do so)

But it makes it awkward and frustrating to understand (one of the reasons we broke up after living together for 2 years....beautiful sweet woman, I have many regrets about that)

Not saying you're deaf, sir...or don't know English...but your way of writing is confusing and difficult to understand.
    If you can help it, I'd recommend trying to clear it up.

Or if you feel comfortable saying so, let us know why you may have some challenges writing...and we may be able to adjust.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
  7. f.u....all i will write how i see fit and yall cant do a dam thing about it plus you arnt contributeing to the original post

• Old Old x 1
  8. cynthetiq

cynthetiq Administrator Staff Member Donor

And that's why. Because the poor writing and grammar is distracting.

You want to be taken seriously be serious.

• Like Like x 5
  9. Chris Noyb

The above shows that you're not willing to make the effort. FTR the moderators and site owner can do something about it, and might if you keep up with "f.u.". Regular members can place you on the ignore list, or just choose to ignore your posts.

If catboy is your thing, go for it, and enjoy. Just don't be surprised if your catgirl wife ends up pregnant, if you don't use birth control/protection. If you're old enough to be married, you should know a few things about pregancy, i.e. a "catgirl" is still a female with a functioning reproductive system (unless something has been altered).

Calm down, and learn when to take a few deep breaths before posting.
    --- merged: Jun 21, 2015 6:25 PM ---
    I posted too hastily; some clarification is needed.

If your wife has a normal functioning reproductive system, and so do you, her undergoing some kind of "catwoman" transformation won't stop her from getting pregnant, unless she also has something done specifically in the way of birth control (which I doubt would be part of "catwoman" surgery). Basically don't have unprotected/no birth control sex thinking that as a catwoman she won't get pregnant.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2015
    • Like Like x 3
  10. Levite

Levite Levitical Yet Funky

dam.jpg

Look, I'm doing a dam thing about it!

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Chris Noyb

• Like Like x 1
  12. RedSneaker

RedSneaker Very Tilted

I don't know what to say. I think I saw something like this on TV once. But the guy wanted to be a lizard. Or is this a furry thing?

I will have to look this up later. For research.

• Like Like x 1
  13. MeltedMetalGlob

MeltedMetalGlob Resident Loser Donor

Oh, man- if that's the direction this thread's going, count me in!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 26, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Levite

Levite Levitical Yet Funky

Aaaand I have been served.

I take my hat off to you, sir. Well played.

• Like Like x 2
  15. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

Well, if we can't understand you...how can we contribute???
    It takes two to communicate.

And right now, I don't get the catboy/catgirl thing. So I can't.
    Perhaps if you did a better job of convincing us of what it entails ( no pun intended ) we would relate.

But, to be honest, most likely think you're either a troll right now or some other random player. (and I know this board, we're pretty open minded and fair)
    Which is ironic, because trolls are supposed to be scared of cats. ;)

So which is it? Sell your point clearly. (or why you're saying what you're saying)
    Or let people think you're some type of scam player.

Doesn't help you really haven't participated in much else.

BTW...normal guideline, no flaming allowed...keeps it civil on the board.

• Like Like x 2
  16. MeltedMetalGlob

MeltedMetalGlob Resident Loser Donor

No, no- this was a joint effort. :)

Without your inspiration, I simply would have contributed...

*puts on sunglasses*

...a CATastrophe!

YEEEAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

(and the mods would have kicked MEOWt!)

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. chris noyb u gave me an idea IGNORE you all

• Old Old x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  18. cynthetiq

cynthetiq Administrator Staff Member Donor

Woah. And then you'll just post and no one will respond. Why not just start a blog then? You will at least attract spammers.

Let's try this again, if you want to be treated with seriousness, be serious. Otherwise, you'll be considered a troll and people will just ignore you even if they don't use the ignore function.

• Like Like x 3
  19. Chris Noyb

Knee-jerk response:
    It's about time I did something useful around here.

Polite response:
    That is an option available to you.

I posted both responses to show how putting a little thought into what one wants to write before writing & posting it can make a difference.

If you decide to stick around and post, you'll find most folks here open-minded. All you need to do is put some effort into making your posts easier to understand.

Edit--Wannabeacatboy, if you're still around, please read what cynthetiq posted, and note that he is the site administrator.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Borla

Borla Moderator Staff Member

In my experience here, if someone has English as a second language, folks are pretty accommodating and try their best to either understand, or politely inquire until they do.

If someone is able to communicate in English fluently, but decides not to, they can expect that choice to be included in the information used to decide how seriously to take their posts.

• Like Like x 4