1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

new to threads but here goes my topic catgirls or my case catboys i want to be one irl

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by linktheboss the catboy, Jun 15, 2015.

1. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

Absolutely. We have a few members who speak English as a second (or third) language, and we're happy to have them.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

We also have members who post pretty much using only their phones. Some of their posts might not meet English class requirements :D, but their content is clear and worth reading, and that counts for a lot.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Cayvmann

Cayvmann Very Tilted

I'm Southern, does that count?

• Like Like x 4
  4. Chris Noyb

I saw a comedian on TV one night. He had a very long (and complicated for most folks) Indian name. He said it was funny because he would be introduced at spelling bees (talk about stereotyping!!), and greet the judges with, "Hello, my name is Long Indian Name, and I represent Such N. Such High School."

In a very heavy South Carolina drawl; he was born & raised SC.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2015
    • Like Like x 3
  5. ok whats this thread about exactly my brother started this account and always uses my gamer tag as his name can anyone help?

6. Chris Noyb

What? If your brother used your gamer tag for this account, and you're now posting using the account, you most likely know the password he chose.
    Interesting.
    BTW I'm pretty sure that posting under someone elses account is against the rules here.

Taking you at your word that this isn't your account--Have you read the entire thread, especially the early posts?

The content is pretty clear even if the writing leaves a lot to be desired.

Last edited: May 9, 2016
  7. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

Needed a laugh until crying thread, thanks for that. :D

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Chris Noyb

I want to be a man-horse/centaur; take a guess as to where I want the transformation to start ;).

:) :p :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Chris Noyb

First, this so-ridiculous-it's-funny thread needed a bump. For chuckles.

As for the quote, yes, there is a man who has used surgery and tattooing to make himself into a human "lizard." I'm on my phone hence no links, but he can be found very easily on the net.

I wonder if wanttobeacatboy ever got his wish?

• Like Like x 1