1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

NFL 2017 Season

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Chris Noyb, Mar 9, 2017.

1. Well, throughout the playoffs, I rooted for the team that lost in every single game...except the last one!

AVOR

• Like Like x 3
  2. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

and now the colts are without a head coach............ wtf

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

Mixed feelings here. The Colts are a division rival so any chaos with them will hopefully be good for the Texans. OTOH the Patriots are (apparently) keeping their OC.

I wonder what happened.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 7, 2018, Original Post Date: Feb 7, 2018 ---
    Kraft must be taking boner pills. He screwed the Colts and the Eagles (chances are the Colts will pursue the Eagles OC).

4. Local sports talking heads are saying the Colts are considering Jim Schwartz. Good grief!

That Eagles missed PAT at the end of the first quarter kept me from winning $250.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

5. Chris Noyb

Some coaches left their jobs and signed contracts with the Colts to work under McDaniels. If the new coach doesn't want them, what happens?

I'm guessing the Colts are on the legal hook to pay them because the Colts jumped the gun. My gut reaction is make McDickyou pay them--if they end up unemployed --since he recruited them under false pretenses.

6. fflowley

fflowley Don't just do something, stand there!

McDaniels is a major league asshole.
    He better hope he becomes New England HC and has a long tenure there because nobody else will be hiring him.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Chris Noyb

McDickyou is definitely on some shit lists*.....but.....the NFL is a business and it's likely there are teams willing to take a chance to get, they would hope, the "next Bill Belichick."

*It's a damn shame the Colts will play the Patriots in Foxboro. I would've loved to see the reception the Patriots and McDickyou would receive in Indy.

• Like Like x 1
  8. ralphie250

ive never liked mcdaniels. he always seemed like he was in it just for the money.

makes you wonder if hes next in line after belicheck to be the head coach

9. ralphie250

the whole scenario is just fucked up cause he "changed his mind" wtf ever......

10. Chris Noyb

And yes, as many expected, Frank Reich is the new HC of the Colts.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 11, 2018, Original Post Date: Feb 11, 2018 ---
    If IF Luck is healthy, the Colts could again be a contender in the AFC South.

The AFC South with four good teams???

11. redux

redux Very Tilted

RG III? Seriously?

John Harbaugh thinks Ravens ‘got a steal’ in Robert Griffin III

12. Chris Noyb