1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

NFL 2017 Season

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Chris Noyb, Mar 9, 2017.

1. POPEYE

POPEYE Very Tilted

@Wildmermaid you, just like everyone here is welcome to join us. @Borla is the C and C
    I just read that the Falcons have 2017s best roster. What do you say @ralphie250? My Georgian friend.
    Looks like the Raiders are strong as well on both sides of the ball. @rogue49.
    I'm picking the Cowboys this season just to be the salt in the wound for @Chris Noyb. LOL

• Like Like x 1
  2. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

yes they do, but we will see. they have to get over loosing the super bowl first

• Like Like x 2
  3. POPEYE

POPEYE Very Tilted

@Borla , have you, will you start up the yahoo 2017/18 NFL pick ems?

4. Borla

Borla Moderator Staff Member

5. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

Do you all watch the pre-season games as well? I just have not at all this year, but know that when football season rolls around I'll be glued to the set, lol.

• Like Like x 2
  6. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

I have been watching here and there. I watch the Seahawks obsessively.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

I luuurrrve the Seahawks and Russell Wilson is the bee's knees.

8. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

I'm a Jimmy Graham fangirl myself

• Like Like x 1
  9. Borla

Borla Moderator Staff Member

Typically I don't watch much/any of the preseason. If I do, it's usually the start of the third game, which typically is the most "real" portion of the preseason. I wouldn't mind going to camp some time though, just for the experience.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. ralphie250

that's me. I don't watch a lot of the pre season. the third game is my favorite. I have read rumors over the last few years that they are thinking about going to only 3 preseason games instead of 4.

• Like Like x 1
  11. fflowley

fflowley Don't just do something, stand there!

I found that pre-season games are a great way to introduce your young children to seeing live NFL games.
    The Bills have an annual kids day preseason game that we have been to a couple of times.
    Smaller crowd, not as unruly, and tickets are cheap.
    Our kids have enjoyed watching the first half and then we head out. I don't mind that at all. I think I would be bent out of shape leaving a regular season game at halftime, especially with what those tickets cost.

• Like Like x 2
  12. ralphie250

I wish they had bark in the park day where you can bring your dogs in the nfl like most mlb teams have.

• Like Like x 1
  13. ralphie250

Stafford is now the highest paid player in the NFL, im sure its only for a year. but congrats to him.

14. fflowley

fflowley Don't just do something, stand there!

My fearless prediction in the AFC East, where my beloved Bills play:
    Patriots win it at 13-3.
    The Bills, Jets, Dolphins combine for 13 wins.
    Which is even worse than you think, because 6 of those wins come from playing each other.
    Oh and if you're tempted by an over/under bet on that combined 13 wins, take the under.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

This thread needs a bump (and I need to stop posting in the Pick-em thread).

The Colts on the road should be just what the Texans need, but so far Savage has been inept (big surprise, eh?).

-------

Can you believe the Cleveland Browns? Their fans need to physically attack the front office.

• Like Like x 1
  16. ralphie250

How do you not submit paperwork to the league in time to get aj mccaron in a trade

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

17. Chris Noyb

OK, Texlers, it's official:

You need to tank this season. And BOB, nice way to waste around 15 much needed seconds near the end of the game.

Now hopefully I'll settle for a cowgirls loss. The Eagles already kicked ass.

18. AJ Green.... Ugg. AJ Green.

19. POPEYE

POPEYE Very Tilted

Is the Texans only choice Colin Kilpatrick? Geez lueez

20. Chris Noyb

RG3 is out of work.

Something many people forget:
    Kaep & RG3 both played their way into unemployment. Given the lack of decent QBs in the NFL, both of them would have jobs--esp. as a backup--if they had something to offer. Unless they would be too much of a distraction to risk.

Edit--At least the Texans haven't tried to bring back Hoyer.....or have they? LOL!