1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

NFL 2017 Season

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Chris Noyb, Mar 9, 2017.

1. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

Football, but not NFL football.....

Congratulations to Toronto FC for winning the MLS Cup. They blanked the Seattle Rounders 2-0.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Chris Noyb

The Texans suck, even with Yates. And the Texans are going get some deserved shyte for the Savage concussion fiasco.

Come on, Eagles.

3. POPEYE

POPEYE Very Tilted

Way to go! DALLAS!
    Come on Rams!

4. Chris Noyb

What a great ending for the Eagles!!

Congrats to the Jaguars. No last minute Russell heroics today; he actually had horrible game.

Nobody in their right mind gave the Giants a chance...but...the cowgirls did win impressively.

The Panthers are showing some major backbone. Which was unfortunate for Keenum & the Vikings.

5. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

Rude.

Where we sucked was our sportsmanship. Period.

6. Chris Noyb

If your "rude" comment regards Wentz' injury, I was referring to the 0 time left TD, not his injury. I'm an Eagles fan.

7. I don't really have a favorite team these days in the NFL. I have three I root against, though, so I frequently pick a team based on how it would effect the ones I don't like. I rooted for the Eagles because it's bad for Dallas if they win, and that was a fun game with the Rams. They may see each other again in the play-offs.

I enjoyed seeing the Chiefs put it to Oakland (my least favorite franchise in sports).

And I pulled for Pittsburgh because that may be bad for the Patriots, and that too was a great game.

So, all three of the ones I rooted for won today.

AVOR

8. Chris Noyb

Part of me thinks the NFL will wuss out and only issue fines to a couple of the Seahawks players.

Part of me says the NFL has handed out suspensions this season and might actually show some backbone.

We'll see.

9. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

another game winning drive for Stafford.

now we will see how good the eagles are

10. Chris Noyb

I know some of this is wishful thinking, but don't dismiss the Eagles with Foles at QB.

Where are the Bengals fans? If you took the best of what's left of the Texans and the best of the Bengals, you might make a decent NFL team.

11. ralphie250

that would be @ZombieSquirrel I think shes a bengals fan.

foles is a good qb, but with him at the helm the offense will have to be run differently

12. Chris Noyb

Well, well, the almighty can-do-no-wrong patriots made the mistake of looking past a lousy team. I doubt that a loss to the Steelers would hurt them that much (I need to research that), but I will be rooting for the Steelers.

13. Chris Noyb

I heard a news report that the NFL will be investigating accusations that the Denver Broncos substituted another player for Brock Osweiler.

14. Chris Noyb

Congrats to the Lions.

The Bengals game is winnable, but if Rogers is completely healthy........

15. Chris Noyb

I've been doing our Sunday grocery shopping during the Texans' games; apparently today was a great day to do so. Yates' numbers are worse than awful.

Manning made quite a statement today, but I'm happy for the Eagles win.

Keenum and the Vikings kicked ass today. The problem is I'm also rooting for the Eagles.

Now the Steelers need to crush some patriots nuts (not that I actually expect that to happen). Maybe pound Brady into/onto IR, and force the patriots into a wildcard road game.

Win, Rams, win!

Now....should I get excited by the fact the yo-yo Raiders are playing at home? Perhaps they have chance to beat the cowgirls.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2017
  16. Chris Noyb

The officials are on the phone with Kraft asking for money.

And they received it.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 17, 2017, Original Post Date: Dec 17, 2017 ---
    Dumbasses!!!!!
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 17, 2017 ---
    Which d*ckh**d dropped the interception?

17. POPEYE

POPEYE Very Tilted

The Steelers totally got F'd

18. ralphie250

Yes they did.

Gould is on fire. Bet the bears are regretting cutting him.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

19. Chris Noyb

Shut down Russell Wilson and you shut down the Seahawks.

20. Chris Noyb

Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

Another win for the patriots after a missed interception. And a ruling that could be considered PTP (Protect The Patriots). Goodell might have a feud with the patriots, but the officials don't. Seriously, against any other team, or if it had been the patriots' offense, that call wouldn't have been overturned. OK, maybe not, I just seriously dislike the patriots. I can only hope that the patriots luck runs out early in the POs. Let's also remember that stupid pass play by the Steelers. If the call came from the sidelines, Roethlisberger shouldn't thrown the ball.

What about Carr's screw-up? Just go out of bounds to stop the clock, and try a field goal. Or a TD--I can't recall, did Carr have a first down? If yes, and he went OOB, they had time left to try for a TD.