1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

NFL 2018 - 2019 Season

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Chris Noyb, Apr 8, 2018.

1. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

That would be so great.

The Patriots lose 76-0.

Belichick and Brady retire and stay retired.

The Patriots, and the cowgirls, become the worst teams in the NFL for at least a century.

If I'm going to dream I'm going to dream big.

What I think will happen: The Patriots defense will be ready for everything the Rams offense attempts. As a result Goff will become flustered, along with already choking, and the Rams offense will not maintain any sustained drives. The Rams defense will hang tough to keep the game relatively close (but not real close) until exhaustion sets in, and in fourth quarter the Patriots pull away to win by a convincing margin.

Early in the 4th quarter, Pats 24, Rams 14.

Final score Pats 37, Rams 21.

2. Frankie

Frankie Slightly Tilted

Yeah and I'll be getting shit from all of my friends and family just like last time these two teams played in the SB.

3. redux

redux Very Tilted

Give this kid the Nobel Prize!

If you could share a message with Tom Brady what would you say to him?
    Gimme some of your money, you don’t deserve it.

[​IMG]

A 10-year-old kid won a science fair by proving Tom Brady is a cheater

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. penak New Member

this thread is awesome